Twenty Eight

Before the chapter begins I'm just gonna explain what it's about so you guys aren't confused.

I mention a lot in this series what if Lily was still alive?would may and Harry be together?

This chapters is the "what if" Lily didn't die chapter :)

This chapter is gonna be long fyi

See you at the a://n

I hope you enjoy !

28

May POV {junior year of high school}

"First day of junior year. How does it feel?" Adam asks me while leaning against his locker that's next to mine. I hold my books against my chest and shrug my shoulders.

"I feel like shit so." His eyes roll.

"We're this close to graduation. Aren't you happy about that?"

"Yeah but I still haven't had my first kiss, or first boyfriend." I say.

"You'll get there eventually." I laugh and Adam cracks a smile. "Maybe that guy you like will be with you at the end of the year." My eyes narrow at him.

"You're funny."

"How's that funny? Things are unpredictable."

"My life is predicable and I don't get the boy I think is attractive." I tell my friend.

"You don't think he's just attractive. You've had a crush on him since the 7th grade."

"And he's had a girlfriend since the 8th." I reply back.

"They're still together?" I nod.

"He's always over my house talking to Sadie about her, so yeah they're still together. And even if they weren't he wouldn't go for me."

"Why not?" I shake my head.

"Because I'm May, Adam. May doesn't get the cute boys." I say like it's obvious.

"What's Harry's girlfriends name anyways?"

"Lily." I reply.

She's tall, skinny, pretty, has a mature body, she's nice, she looks funny, she's popular, and she's everything I'm not.

I shut my locker. Adam and I begin to walk to our homeroom.

The group of assholes run into us purposely making all my books fall. "Oops." Karen says with laughter. Adam kneels down and helps me.

So does another person.

"Sorry about them." A sweet voice says. I look and see Lily. "Girls can be bitches."

She hands me over my notebook and binder. "You're Sadie's younger sister, right?"

"Y-yeah." I stammer briefly.

"May is it?"

My parents forget my name I'm surprised she didn't.