132

May POV

I'm having another girl.

My doctors appointment was today and they told us the gender. I was excited. I wanted another girl.

We sit beside our kids in the living room. The small piglets rest on the floor by June. Owen sits on my lap and holds both of my hands.

"Is it a boy?" Anne asks while looking at me. Her hazel eyes look hopeful.

"No, we're having a girl." Finn smiles and says 'cool'. Anne remains silent. Owen kisses my cheek and claps.

Oh no.

Not another Finn with the baby thing.

"Anne, you were happy when Owen was born." She was very happy to be a big sister, even at a young age.

"I wanted another brother though." Her voice is plain. "Can I go upstairs now?"

"Sure." She takes Buddy and heads upstairs.

I remember when Finn would take BJ upstairs with him when he was mad about me having another baby.

"Is she mad?" Finn asks me. His head tilts.

"Most likely." Harry says. "Wanna go talk to her?" My oldest son nods and heads upstairs. I lay back on my couch and look to Harry who was looking at me.

"You're going to have to talk to her." I say.

"I think she has to just let it sink in for now." I nod, letting him believe that she's mad about having another sibling.

***

Our daughter Lydia Elaine Styles was born on May 23rd.

She has green eyes like Harry's and her cheeks are puffy and soft. She was born with some hair. She has slight curls already.

She's currently in my arms, awake. Harry cried when she was placed into his arms. That made my heart warm up and me tear up more.

Finn held her and said she is very cute. Owen sat beside me and kissed her cheek. He's a little to young to hold a newborn.

Then there is Anne, who's sat in the corner of the room staring at Lydia with daggers in her eyes. I figured she'd act like that considering.

Harry hasn't figured out why she's mad.

I know why.

I'm pretty sure everybody but him knows why she's acting the way she is.

He'll soon figure it out.

I kiss the top of my daughter head and hold her small hand in my palm. "I love you." I whisper against her skin. I look to Harry who's staring at her in complete bliss and love.

Harry POV

I took the kids back home around seven.

Tonight and tomorrow night by Dad offered to watch them so I can stay with May.

That's kind of his like role now whenever me or Gem have kids. He always watches them for us, which I like.

"Anne, what would you like for dinner?" I ask her. I made the boys mac and cheese but she refuses to eat it.

"Food."

"Okay." I say. I make her a bowl and slide it to her. Her hazel eyes narrow at me. "You said food."

She slides it back at me and crosses her arms. "This isn't a restaurant you know?"

"Then why did you ask what I want for dinner?" She questions. My eyes narrow at her. It's like dealing with three year old Finn again.