108

May POV

Harry sits beside me in the doctors office.

His hand holds mine. "How are you feeling?" My doctor asks me.

"Good." I reply. My eyes look to Dr. Westfall. He spreads the cold gel on me and I bite my lip.

"The heartbeat is healthy. Everything looks grown to how it should me." He smiles. "We also see a gender."

I look to Harry who nods. "Can we know it?" I ask.

"Of course." He turns the screen to us. Harry holds my hand. "Congratulations, you're having a girl." My heart swells. "The due date is September 10th." My heart now falls.

"Exactly on the 10th?" I ask curiously.

"She could come later or sooner. All depends." I nod. I look to Harry who kisses my knuckles. "I'll print out some photos." We nod. Soon the doctor leaves.

"September 10th is Aprils Birthday." I say aloud.

"I know." Harry says.

"What if she thinks we're replacing her? We are having a girl on the same day she was born." I say sadly.

"I don't think that." He tells me. "It just happened. It's not liking we're naming our daughter April Grace Styles #2." His thumb strokes over my hands.

His arms wrap around me and my head goes into his chest. "I know this makes you emotional. Everything happens for a reason though." Harry says.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses the side of my head. "We're having another daughter." He whispers against me. "I think Finn is going to be happy." I grin gently.

***

Finn spent his afternoon with Adam.

It's currently 8 at night and Finn is in our room. He's fitted in between Harry and I. I stroke his curls and play with his small hands. He giggles.

"Is it a girl?" My son asks me. His blue eyes look up.

"It is." I say. He smiles. "How'd you know?"

"I-I wanted it to be a-a girl. So, I was guessing." I smile at him.

"Good guess." I say. Baxter is by Harry's legs and BJ is by mine.

"What are you guys gonna name her?" Finn asks. I look to Harry who has a blank look on his face.

"We didn't get to that." I chuckle. "Do you have any names?"

"I'll think about it." I nod. "Goodnight bud."

"Goodnight Mommy. Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight little man." Harry replies. He kisses the top of his sons head and smiles at me before closing his green eyes.

A://N

very short chapter im sorry

girl names ??

~lauren