Eighty Nine

May POV {3 years later}

I wake up to someone poking my cheek. My eyes flicker open and I see Finn looking at me. I yawn tiredly and wipe my eyes. "Good morning." Finn greets me.

"Good morning." I say with a smile.

"Daddy w-wanted me to uh tell you brunch is in 20 m-minutes."

Fuck I forgot Anne, Des, Gemma, Sadie, and Ellie are coming over for brunch.

"Thank you honey." I kiss his cheek. "Wanna cuddle for 5 minutes?" Finn grins and rests his head next to mine. "How did you sleep?" I ask him. My fingers stroke his curls.

"G-good." As he grows older and starts talking more, the more he starts to stutter on some words. I feel bad that he got that from me, but I never say anything to him about it.

But I do give him tips to help. Like take deep breaths and take time saying words. That seems to help him. I know sometimes he gets frustrated.

"When can I see Grandpa Nick and John?" Finn asks me while playing with my fingers.

A few months after Harry and I's honeymoon years back, I let Nick and my "father" meet Finn.

They're all pretty close which is nice to see. I haven't talked or seen my Mother though.

"I'll call them, okay?" He nods against me.

"Daddy wants you ready be-before they uh come over." Finn adds. "I forgot to," He pauses. "I forgot to mention that."

"It's okay." I kiss his small hands. "I love you."

"I love you too Mommy." He kisses my cheek.

***

"Don't you look stressed." I remark to Harry who is in the kitchen looking nervous.

"My Mom is making a pie and I did. It's a contest."

"I didn't know there was a contest going on." I say.

"It isn't a real one. But she and I know it's a contest." I laugh.

"Okay." I say.

"Is Finn dressed?"

"He is. He's in the living room playing with Baxter."

"Okay." Harry says. I kiss my husbands cheek and smile gently.

"Brunch is supposed to be a fun thing." I remind him. He looks very stressed over this pie.

"I will have fun, thank you very much." Harry remarks. I smile.

Finn walks into the kitchen. I picked out his clothes, which is a dark blue, green, and white coloured plaid long sleeve button up; with khaki shorts that are beige. He looks really cute. His brown curls are brushed nicely as well.

"What's up little man?" I say while picking up my son who smiles.

"Can I have some water?"

"I don't know, can you?" He huffs.

"M-may I please have some water?"