Who is My Roommate?

01 Who Is My Roommate?

Finally. It's the first day of college life. Son Chaeyoung finds herself with the biggest smile. She's filled with so much happiness, she skipped excitedly all the way to the building where she's now arrived.

She carries only two of her belongings. A huge backpack slung over her shoulder and another in her hand. With her tiny body, she looks so cute trying to drag two giant bags with her. Yet, she's finally here. The JYP Nation Dorm.

She finds her way through the entrance and, once more, she smiles greatly. Not wanting to miss anything, she keeps turning her head around so she can take in the entirety of the building. Realistically, it's just the same as any other dorm. Corridors with doors running along the sides and stairs at the end. Just the same. Just as common. But still, it fills her with joy. She takes a few steps to a paper on a wall where she finds what floor her room is.

Room 336.

Damn, it's on the third floor.

She thinks to herself.

She lets out a big sigh. Yet, she encourages herself.

Fighting! Three floors aren't that bad Chaeyoung-a!

Although her belongings almost cover her whole body, she begins to climb the stairs. One by one. Slowly. She tries so hard to pace her breathing since climbing three floors isn't such an easy task to do. Plus, she did just carry her things all the way from her hometown which is an hour away by train. So nonetheless, these stairs are enough to make her feel really fatigued right now.

She arrives at the second floor when she hears a voice coming from behind her.

"Need some help there?"

Chaeyoung turns to see a tall, pretty girl looking right back at her.

The girl smiles kindly. "Yea, it kinda looks like you need help? Am I right?"

Chaeyoung halts for a second. "Yeah, I think I might need a hand actually." She grins. "If you don't mind, please?"

The taller girl takes the bag from Chaeyoung's hand. Her eyebrows raise a bit and she looks into Chaeyoung's eyes innocently. "So, which room?" she asks.

"Room 336."

"Oh.. Just one more floor then. Come on."

The girl begins walking up the stairs while Chaeyoung follows in her trail. In just 3 minutes, there they are, standing in front of the room 336 door.

"Here we are!"

The taller girl knocks on the door twice. No answer. She knocks once again only to get no response once more.

"Okay. I guess we'll find out if there's anyone here," she says.

She opens the door which is surprisingly left unlocked. She frowns and furrows her brows as she hesitates for a moment, but she continues to push the door. "Let's go in."

They enter the room knowing someone must be inside since the door was unlocked. Chaeyoung hears the sound of water coming from the loo. This girl -Chaeyoung's roommate- must be occupied showering right now.

She looks around the room. There's a big wardrobe nestled in one corner of the room with a desk right beside it. The room seems to be a bit empty. There's really not too many things. It's all just tidy and clean.

A neat-freak of a roommate.

There are two single beds in the room. One of them is occupied. Chaeyoung knows so since there are three differently sized penguin dolls lying on one of them. One small, one medium, and one big.