Do You Love Me?

Mina seems nervous with the question. "What are you talking about, Chaeng?" And this answer really upset Chaeyoung.

She stares at Mina in silent for a moment. "You're playing at me," she states after a while. "You think I'm a joke."

"What? No!" Mina stutters, really nervous with this serious Chaeyoung. "I don't think you're a joke."

"Then tell me, Mina," Chaeyoung solely looks at Mina. "Do you love me?"

25 Do You Love Me?

There was a moment of silence before Mina chuckles nervously, somehow hoping that this isn't really that tense. "Chaeng, you okay?"

"No, I'm not!" Chaeyoung huffs, upset. She knows she's not supposed to force Mina like this, but it's really frustrating Chaeyoung when Mina acts this way. It's like a push and pull game, and it's tiring. Chaeyoung's so done with this, and she needs to know now.

"Actually, I don't want to force you to answer me this, but you're driving me crazy, Mina," Chaeyoung seems so mad. She exhales loudly, eyeing Mina solely. "Do you love me?"

Mina looks nervous and kinda baffled. She chuckles bitterly, probably still hoping that this is all a joke. "Chaeyoung, why are you being like this-?"

"Mina, do you love me?!"

"I don't know!" Yeah, instead of saying yes or no, Mina said that she doesn't know. And Chaeyoung feels disappointed, knowing that she isn't enough to make Mina says a yes.

"I don't know, huh?" Chaeyoung sounds calmer. But, she's not happy. Mina still likes Jeongyeon, and it really ruins Chaeyoung's mood completely.

While Mina looks sorry, her eyes are avoiding Chaeyoung's sharp gaze. "I'm sorry, Chaeng. But, I'm so confused with my feeling. I really don't know what this is." Chaeyoung doesn't say anything, so Mina carries on. "I-I still like Jeongyeon. I do. But, when I'm with you, I feel..." Mina tails off, pausing. She looks at Chaeyoung and smiles. "I feel happy."

Happy?

Chaeyoung's heart twitches. There's a part of her heart that's glad to hear that, but those feelings aren't enough to beat that aching part, the part when Mina mentioned Jeongyeon's name.

"I know this might sound greedy, but," she pauses, seems nervous. "I-I want you to stay beside me."

Fuck. This is really making Chaeyoung insane. "As a what, Mina? A friend or... something more?"

The air feels so tense and tight, and it doesn't get any better when Mina exhales resignedly. "I don't know."

And that unsure answer really makes Chaeyoung upset, but she really hates it when Mina do this, playing with her heart. Perhaps, she doesn't even know if she's currently doing that towards Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung herself can't do this any longer.

"This is stupid. Sorry, for making you answering my foolish questions," Chaeyoung laughs to herself, feeling so dumb. "I shouldn't have expect anything from you. What a dumb I am."

"No, Chaeng. It's not like that-"

"Listen, Mina. I'm lying if I say I don't want you to love me back. But, if you still loves her, then do it. Do it with your best. I'll try to be fine with that," Chaeyoung huffs, frustrated with this moment. "But, please, don't play my heart."

"What?" Mina seems confused with the last part. "I'm not playing your heart, Chaeyoung."

"You are. And you're totally the best at making me crazy," Chaeyoung laughs again, bitter and sad. "Look. You know my feeling, and yes, I love you. And you saying you don't know your own feeling is really making me insane, Mina," Chaeyoung states. "Please, I'm better having an one side love rather than have to be played by you."