Confession

Mina grabs her coat and wears it fastly. She grabs her phone and walks fastly to the door. She's going to find Chaeyoung. Well, she herself is scared with the rain but she has to find Chaeyoung.

When she opens the door, she sees Chaeyoung. The cub face is red, and she smiles like crazy. Her hand is on someone's shoulder as she can't stand properly. She's drunk. And the one who accompany her is Dahyun.

"Hi, my baby-penguin."

15 Confession

"Son Chaeyoung! What happened to you?"

Chaeyoung is drunk. Mina never expected this before. The small's been hating drinking so much, rejecting Mina's invitation to have some drink together almost all the time. But now, seeing the latter drunk in front of her, red cheeks, eyes are half-closed, and that endless stupid smile, it's such a denial moment of Chaeyoung's statement that she hates drinking.

Something happened, right?

"What happened with her?"

"Can you stop asking and help me bring her inside first, please?" spits Dahyun harshly, apparently not very sober and strong to help Chaeyoung stand properly any longer.

"Ahh, sure."

Mina takes Chaeyoung's arm, the free one, and is going to put it on her shoulder, when suddenly Chaeyoung shrugs off her arm and pushes Mina away. Not too hard as she drunk now. She smiles like crazy, her eyes narrowed like a line. "Stay away from me, penguin."

Mina's baffled, can't say anything. And even if Mina ask Chaeyoung what's wrong with her, still, Chaeyoung can't answer it properly at the moment, because she's so drunk. So, she just clears her throat and tries to take Chaeyoung's arm again. "Come on. You have to rest now."

And once again, Chaeyoung flicks her arm off. This time is hardly. She looks a bit upset now. "Could you please stop touching me?! Stay away from me, penguin!"

Chaeyoung draws her arm from Dahyun's shoulder too. So now, there she is, trying to stand up properly but she ended like she's having a jelly legs. She's still smiling like crazy and sometimes she laughs too. Everytime Dahyun tries to take Chaeyoung's arm, Chaeyoung always slaps Dahyun's hand and rejects to be held.

"You." A word. Chaeyoung points out at Mina who now is standing stiffly and can't say anything. "Stay away from me. I don't want to see your face for a moment, okay? Give me time to calm myself." She ends her words with a stupid grin.

Mina shakes her head, trying to approach Chaeyoung but the small throws a glare to warn her.

"Why? What's wrong with you?"

Chaeyoung laughs bitterly. "You like Jeongyeon!"

Delayed answer. "What?"

"You like Jeongyeon! And you always smile like an airhead everytime you meet her! You smile like crazy! You smile like you really love her! And I hate it so much!"

Mina's hand lifts again to hold Chaeyoung's swaying body but again, Chaeyoung glares and steps back to avoid Mina.

"Come on, Chaeyoung. Let's talk inside. It's late now."

"I don't want to!"

Mina gets fluster, loss of hope for trying to bring Chaeyoung inside. She sighs resignedly. "What do you want, then?"

Chaeyoung halts, thinking. After a while, she smiles happily. "You."

This time, Mina who got speechless, hardly deciphering Chaeyoung's answer. "What do you mean?"