Yoo Jeongyeon

"Still don't know her name?"

Chaeyoung replays all the things Mina mentioned about her crush. Cute, kind and warm. She always take care of Mina, and she helps her a lot. She has a boyish hair, but still pretty. And the crucial part is, she's older and taller than Mina. It's definitely-

"I'll tell you her name, cub. It's-"

Nope! No, Mina! I don't need that name! Please, don't say her name! Please, don't-

"Yoo Jeongyeon," Mina states. And Chaeyoung's face changes, but Mina couldn't notice. She's too happy to say her crush name now. "It's Jeongyeon. I like her."

13 Yoo Jeongyeon

Yoo Jeongyeon. So, it's her. She's the girl who fill Mina's heart now.

Yoo Jeongyeon, and not Son Chaeyoung.

At this moment, Chaeyoung couldn't feel anything. It's like her soul just came out from her body and flew away to somewhere.

"So, it's her, Chaeng. It's Jeongyeon," Mina, again, says her name. But Chaeyoung currently can't say a thing. She can't feel anything except pain, which now is spreading to every corner of Chaeyoung's heart.

Mina chuckles, seeing Chaeyoung's weird expression. "Surprise? Me too. But, I'm happy that I can say it to you."

Chaeyoung's eyes are shaking. Her heart twitches, throbbing painfully, and her head is suddenly heavy.

"Why-?" did you mentioned her name and not mine?! Chaeyoung could only continue that words inside her mind. The way Mina smiles wider before her, is really painful to watch.

"Why do I like her?" Mina continues Chaeyoung's words, which is absolutely an unnecessary thing. "I've been admiring her since a long time ago. Even though she has a girlfriend now, and her girlfriend is also my friend, I still couldn't stop myself from liking her."

Chaeyoung cries inside. It's absolutely a thing she would never want to hear.

Hearing Mina keeps saying Jeongyeon's name again and again, it makes Chaeyoung wanna cry. But no, she can't cry in front of Mina. Not now, not when her heart is in pain like this.

At the time, Mina suddenly asks her. "So, what about you?"

Chaeyoung looks up, could only stare at Mina's eyes in brief. "What?"

"Who is it? The one you like?"

Chaeyoung could see Mina's actually anticipating the answer. But of course she can't say that it's Mina who she loves right now.

I love you! is what Chaeyoung wants to say. But the words won't come out from her mouth, probably buried in somewhere inside her chest. And so, instead of saying that she likes someone, Chaeyoung mumbles, "I-I don't like anyone."

Mina halts for a beat, and then pouts. "Ya, you promised me to tell your crush. Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying!" Chaeyoung snaps, which is surprising Mina as the older girl jolts in shock. It's the first time Chaeyoung snapped her, and it's really something to Mina. She was joking, so why did Chaeyoung have to snap her that way?

On the other side, Chaeyoung's also surprised with her high tone. She didn't expect to yell at Mina, but she did, and it doesn't feel good. Mina's delightful face turns into speechless, and it makes Chaeyoung feels guiltier.

And now, they both are in an awkward silence. Mina's confused with Chaeyoung outburst, and Chaeyoung still won't heal a bit from the sting Mina gave previously.