Hang Out

She's tearing up, smiling in the middle of her tears.

One of her tear falls onto Mina's face.

And Mina suddenly opens her eyes.

Chaeyoung jolts.

Her hand still in Mina's cheek.

She isn't able to draw her hand because Mina already asks her a question.

A simple question, but hard for Chaeyoung to answer.

"What are you doing to me just now?"

06 Hang Out

Mina's question makes Chaeyoung completely petrified. As fast as she could, she draws her hand away from Mina, giving the latter a bitter chuckle. She clears her throat, doesn't want to sound nervous. "There's something on your cheek. And I just tried to clean it up. Sorry to wake you up."

Mina halts for a moment, pulling up her body. She stares at Chaeyoung in confusion. "Why are you crying?"

At the moment, Chaeyoung just realizes that her eyes are still wet from tears. She turns her face in haste, avoiding Mina's stare. "I'm not crying. It's okay."

Good that Mina didn't ask anymore about it. She stills, wordlessly eyeing the younger girl. She knows Chaeyoung's crying, and she doesn't know why. But, she doesn't want to force her to tell Mina the reason.

One minute passes, without any conversation.

"Did you have your dinner already, Chaeng?" Mina asks Chaeyoung, mildly relieved that the girl looks much better than before. Chaeyoung looks up, wanting a repeat. "Eh?"

"Did you eat something already?"

"Oh," Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Nope. Not yet. I just finished discussing my tasks with my classmate. We'd done it a few minutes ago, and I directly went here. So, nah."

"Okay, then," Mina smiles. "You're going to have a dinner with me."

Chaeyoung squints her brows. "Wait, but I need to-"

"I'll pay, okay? Sounds good, right?"

Chaeyoung gets flustered more. "No. That's not what I mean. I planned to do something-"

"But, you have to take care of yourself, girl," Mina's smirking, like she's winning something. "I'll tell your mom if you keep delaying eating. I know your house."

Chaeyoung stares at Mina in disbelief, couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Gosh, Mina. We're not a kid anymore. You don't have to report my daily stuffs to my mom."

Mina laughs at Chaeyoung's huff. "Oh, girl. Please. All I want is just a simple dinner," Mina smiles. "With you."

At this, Chaeyoung halts. "Wait. Just with me?" Chaeyoung points at herself, suddenly and weirdly feels shy.

And when Mina nods eagerly, Chaeyoung's cheeks feel like burn. "Yeah. With you, girl. Just two of us."

Chaeyoung has a bunch of task to do. She needs to take a shower, doing her tasks, and a lot of things to do. But honestly, she's hungry and she feels her stomach starts aching. She sighs, admitting that she lose. "Okay. But, let me change my clothes first. I want to change to more comfortable one."

Mina smirks. "Looks like you're excited about it now."

She jumps from her bed and shoves some of her stuffs into her bag. Chaeyoung watches her in silent.

"You don't change your clothes?" asks Chaeyoung. Mina's wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans, so simple. Heard the question, Mina chuckles, shrugging. "Nope. I'm pretty no matter what I wear."