Shitty Practice

"Then, when we can start our practice? Tomorrow? Or tonight?"

Dahyun keeps asking Mina, doesn't even care that Mina seems uncomfortable with the moment. While Chaeyoung could only watch them in silent, petrified.

"Tonight? I'm free. So, okay then."

Chaeyoung halts. Can't even respond Mina's words.

Mina will see Jack and Rose stuffs.

In this case, dinner, having some romantic talks, and kissing.

Oh my god.

16 Shitty Practice

"Are you crazy?!"

Chaeyoung punches Dahyun's arm right after Mina left them. Dahyun grins in victory, satisfied. She rubs her arm and squints her brows. "What's wrong with you? Why are you mad at me?"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, apparently sick of Dahyun pretending to be the innocent one, again. "Why you even asked Mina to be our mentor for our practice?"

"Why not?" answers Dahyun. She still rubs her arms. Chaeyoung's power is no joke, especially when she's angry like now. "I just want us to be a good performer. We absolutely need a mentor to watch our practice."

"But why her?"

"Then who?" Dahyun once again answers fastly. "If you know someone who could watch us freely and she or he is kind enough to take care of us, then we can ask that person to replace her."

Chaeyoung shuts. She doesn't know many senior, especially the kind one who want to watch and take care of them nicely. Sana? She doesn't even know anything about acting. Jihyo? Well, she is busy enough to live her own life and she also doesn't know much about acting. Nayeon? Oh my, she is Jeongyeon's girlfriend and Chaeyoung not even sure that she's able to forget that her girlfriend is Mina's crush. And else, Chaeyoung sure Nayeon and Jeongyeon will ask her 'why don't you ask for Mina's help?'. So yeah, Mina is the best candidate this far. She's Chaeyoung's roommate and is the scriptwriter of the story. She absolutely knows what expression should be shown in every scenes.

Chaeyoung sighs.

"You know no one except your crush, right?"

"Don't be so arrogant. I know some but I can't ask them to be our mentor."

"Who? Jeongyeon? Well, you can't even look at her in the eyes right now."

Chaeyoung feels a bit offended. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Dahyun shrugs. "Mina loves Jeongyeon. That's why you can't ask them. You probably dislike her and don't want to see her face."

Chaeyoung's baffled by how Dahyun 'explain' her feelings. "Stay away from me. I don't need your advice to know what the best for my own life." She grabs her bag roughly and also her borrowed books, going to somewhere other than here, because she can't even spend another minute with this pale girl. "Excuse me."

"You still love her, don't you?" is what Dahyun says when she's about to go. Chaeyoung halts for a moment before she turns, throws a glare to Dahyun. "That's not your problem. And please stay away from me. We just a partner and not more than that. So, you better stay there as a friend and not cross the line."

Dahyun sighs and smiles in force. "It sucks to know you still love the person who broke your heart."

Chaeyoung grits her teeth. "How about you? Aren't you just doing the same? Keep liking me even though I rejected you already?" Dahyun can't say a word to respond this. She just watches Chaeyoung leaving wordlessly, her heart is sad and beaten.