Room 336

"So, you think it's better for us to be nothing?" Chaeyoung utters in disbelief. "You know it's gonna hurt me even more."

Mina shakes her head, her eyes fall down to the floor and she can't say anything. At the moment, Chaeyoung knows, it's not good for them to decide things right now.

"You know what? I'll leave now, so we can think more about this." She gets up and takes her stuff. She looks once again to Mina, seeing her still staring at the floor. "I love you, and I hope you think about what's the best for us." She sees Mina nod slightly. "See you tomorrow, Mina."

Chaeyoung stares for another beat, and then she leaves the room. Mina doesn't say anything, just keeping in silence when Chaeyoung leaving the room.

30 Room 336

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung turns her head when someone calls her name. She sees her friend is waving at her, beckoning her to come. She nods to her, giving the sign that she'll be there in secs.

Once again, Chaeyoung stares at the mirror, seeing her reflection in there. The girl there looks cool yet nervous. With her costume and make up, she looks like a gentleman, all manly and handsome. She laughs at her own look, never expecting herself would dress like this yet she rock it.

She exhales loud and hard, trying to rid away all of her nervousness. It's finally the day. The test day, where she has to play her role in the stage with her best.

It's finally the day. She can't believe weeks has passed where she and her team were practiced endlessly. And today she's going to show the result of their practices. Damn, she still remembers those days. The preparation, the efforts they spent. It feels like it was all happened just yesterday. Time flew so fast, and thinking about it only makes Chaeyoung nervous more.

Yesterday, Mina confessed to her. She said she loves Chaeyoung. That thing made Chaeyoung stayed awake all night, can't sleep. Well, it was mixed with the test thing, so it was like nervous combo. Chaeyoung can't stop thinking about her kiss with Mina, about what she said, about the test. Those things messed her head last night and Chaeyoung only got few hours of sleep because of it.

But hey, this thing comes to its end. It's almost done! Chaeyoung just has to go there, to the stage, do her act in front of hundreds people, and she can call it a day. Then she can fix her thing with Mina.

Fighting!

Chaeyoung walks to the backstage and she sees her team is circling, gonna shout a yells. Chaeyoung scurries towards them and joins the circle.

"Okay, guys," someone speaks. "I know today feels overwhelming and emotional, but you guys have to focus. Let's show them our best!"

After the shout their yells, they disperse and Chaeyoung walks quickly to the end of the stage. She takes a peek between the curtains, only seeing a lot of people are already there. Chaeyoung does't know how Jeongyeon advertise this event, but she's surely great at it. Probably it's a regular event, so people are looking forward for it.

Chaeyoung tries to find Mina within those people. When she finds her, sitting calmly, staring at the stage with such an enthusiasm, Chaeyoung could only smile at the sight. She watches the girl fish her phone out from her bag and do something with it. The next moment, Chaeyoung feels her pocket vibrate.

Hey, Jack girl. I'm here now, can't wait to see ur handsome look. Do ur best and good luck! XOXO

Chaeyoung doesn't have time to reply the message, because the MC of the event has opened the event. She hears noises out there when he introduces the drama that will be shown today. Her chest starts pounding again.