R336 is back!

Okay, so. Before, I'd decided to unpublish this story because I'd been receiving some bad comments and I was so done with those. Especially those who said that my grammar is killing them, and hurt your eyes and whatsoever. Please, me myself also aware of my lack in English. You don't have to say it, when also at the same time, after saying shits to me, you rudely enjoy the story. Please leave if you don't like my story. Leave.

And now, as the year is ending, I want to at least show my progress. I already fixed some of the chapters, and gonna re-publish it. It's still not perfect, I know, but at least it's getting better and easier to read.

Tbh, I was so afraid to re-post this story, and I was hating it for a moment. Like I don't want people to read this again. Like I hate this story so much that I want to bury it and never re-post it. But, I saw a lot of positive comments, and you all who keeps telling me that you want to read this again. And so, there you go :) (my heart beats like crazy rn)

I'll post the rest next year. Please wait for it :) I edited almost 50% of the content, and re-type all of it, so please, no more bad comments. For you all who still say rude things, I'll mute you.

Okay, so, enjoy this better version of R336!

OH, anyway! The first chapter was edited by yiikesss. She/he offered to edit this story. But she only done the first chap, the rest of the story was and will edit by me (I also added things here and there, so you might find some new things on the way of the journey). Once again, thank you, yiikesss!