Lesbian Club

"Tzuyu."

Tzuyu hums, answering the call. "Yes?"

Chaeyoung gulps, suddenly feels scared. "There's something wrong going on in here."

Tzuyu turns her head. "What?"

Chaeyoung turns, staring at Tzuyu with such dilated eyes. "There are only girls in here."

Yeah. The people who dancing crazily on the dance floor, the drunk one, the couple in the corner who kissing passionately, they all are girls. No boys. And Chaeyoung just realized it now.

"Oh, Chaeyoung. Sorry, I forgot to tell you about that thing."

Chaeyoung eyes are getting wider. "Tell me about what?"

Tzuyu laughs. She takes a sip of wine and winks playfully.

"Welcome to the lesbian club."

09 Lesbian Club

"Lesbi-what?!" Chaeyoung shrieks, couldn't believe what she just heard.

Tzuyu sighs, rolling her eyes. "Girl, why are you always asking for a damn repetition?" Tzuyu scoffs. "Lesbian club, okay? Why? Are you gonna shout it out aloud, like you did before?" Tzuyu folds her arms before her chest. "You'll be kicked out soon if you do that, anyway."

Chaeyoung bites her lip, abruptly feeling nervous. After a while, she exhales. "Then explain me, why did you invite me to this place, Tzu?"

"Girl, you asked for it, remember?"

Chaeyoung looks down. Yes, she remembers that. She remembers that moment, when she asked Tzuyu to invite her if she's going to this club. But she didn't know that it's a 'special' club. "You didn't say anything about the... lesbian thing."

Tzuyu squints, looks confused. "Is that a thing that I should tell you about?" Tzuyu takes a sip again, looks pretty composed. "Anyway, not all the girls here are lesbian. Just think about this as a woman only place, okay?"

"But-" Chaeyoung couldn't continue. She doesn't want to hurt anyone's feeling here. But, how could she enjoy her drink at this place? What if someone tries to hit on her?

"Let's just enjoy the damn wine, Chaeng-"

"I can't," Chaeyoung quickly cuts Tzuyu's words. "I'm leaving now, Tzu."

Tzuyu puts her drink on the bar table, folding her arms before her chest. "What the fuck is that mean?"

Chaeyoung wrings her hands, somehow feeling nervous, but she doesn't know why. "I don't know. I just... it is so weird to be here when I'm a-"

"A damn straight?" Tzuyu scoffs. She chuckles. "I told you, girl. This place's called lesbian club, but not all of us are lesbian. So, just chill and enjoy the night, duh." Tzuyu takes her drink back, sipping it elegantly while looking at the nervous Chaeyoung. "And you don't look straight at all, you know."

"What?" Chaeyoung shrieks, can't believe Tzuyu's words. "I-I am straight. I like boys."

Tzuyu nods. "Okay. You are straight. Now get yourself another sip, yo." When the tall girl back to her drink, enjoying the music and doesn't give a damn with Chaeyoung being a panic straight, Chaeyoung bites her lip. "Dude, I really want to go. Please."

Tzuyu exhales loudly. "Damn, Chaeng. You're such a baby, huh?" Tzuyu looks so done with Chaeyoung. "Okay. You're free to go. Don't ask me to join with you because I'm gonna spend my night here with my girlfriend. Oh, and don't forget to pay the drink."

Chaeyoung halts. "I'm paying it?"

Tzuyu shrugs. "You are."

Chaeyoung bites her lip, fishes out her wallet. "Damn it. I should know about this when you asked me to-"