I Love You

She keeps replaying those moments between her and Chaeyoung. And now, she could understand her reasons behind those stupid behaviour.

When she saw Chaeyoung kiss Dahyun, why did she run away? Why did she refuse to see it? Why did she get upset about it?

Mina bites her lip. No more lying, no more denying. Her mind is chaotic, but she knows the answer. She just can't say it out loudly, not inside her mind.

She's gonna say it to Chaeyoung right away.

29 I Love You

"I love you."

Mina stares at her reflection in the mirror before her. It's been several times she says that, and yet she still doesn't know how she should confess her feeling to Chaeyoung.

She exhales loudly. "No, no. Not like that, Mina. You should have start with something and not confess just like that. She'll get surprised if you do that," she talks to herself. She knows she's being silly right now, but hell, she'll confess her feeling to her crush. Who's in the world would be normal when they're going to confess? "Chill, okay? You can do this. You are Myoui Mina."

She gives her reflection a fist bump. "Fighting!" She cheers herself up and nods. "Okay, so, how about you ask about her day first? No, that sounds boring. Oh, how about the drama? But I don't really want to talk about it, though."

And there she is, inside the bathroom, talking to herself, thinking of the best way to confess her feeling to Chaeyoung. Well, it's hard for her to say sweet stuff before confessing, because she's not a sweet talker. She can't just say it boldly like how Chaeyoung did. So, there she is, struggling with herself inside the bathroom, talking to herself like a crazy person.

Chaeyoung isn't home yet, so Mina still has time to prepare for this confession. Fuck, why did it take so long for Mina to realize this feeling? All this time, she thought she was just being 'a good older sister' to Chaeyoung, that she wanted the best for her. Now, after all of this realization, she feels dumb.

It's always been Chaeyoung. It's always been Chaeyoung who Mina needs the most. She doesn't know when she started developing special feeling toward Chaeyoung. Was it when Chaeyoung tried to help Momo? Or when she met her in the lesbian club? Or was it when she found out Chaeyoung, a stranger who draw her face in her book, is her roommate?

No, Mina doesn't know when she starts liking Chaeyoung. And yes, she was all denial like hell, but now, she admits it. She loves her, and she wants Chaeyoung to know it. It's selfish, she knows, after all what she did. But, Chaeyoung deserves to know her feeling.

Mina's been spending her last hour inside the bathroom to figure out how she's gonna say it to Chaeyoung. And now, she feels wrong to practice it. It's Chaeyoung, she'll know if Mina not being herself. So, Mina decides to just say it. No practice, she just needs to be herself.

She once again stares at her reflection and gives another fist bump. "Fighting!" She exits the bathroom with confidence, and that's the time she realizes that Chaeyoung is there, sitting in the edge of her bed.

Mina gasps in shock, as though she just caught doing something sinful. "C-chaeng?!"

And as though she's been waiting for Mina to come out from the bathroom, Chaeyoung exhales in relieved. "Gosh, Mina. What are doing inside? What took you so long?" She leaps to her feet and scurries to the bathroom. "Sorry, but I need to use the bathroom."

Mina watches Chaeyoung walks in quick to the bathroom. But, before Chaeyoung closes the door, Mina mutters, "I thought you're coming late."

Chaeyoung stops. "Actually, yeah. I'm leaving again to decorate the stage. But, I just need to use the toilet." Mina blinks, her mind is blank and everything is gone from her mind. When Chaeyoung closes the door and relieves herself inside the bathroom, Mina walks to her bed, thinking. She's been practicing saying 'I love you' for the past hour, but why does it suddenly feel so hard to say it to her?