Cub X Penguin

I like her.

No.

I love her.

And her name is- "Myoui Mina."

Chaeyoung smiles. Took it pretty long for her to realize that all this time, she's been in love with her own roommate. She feels so stupid, so dumb, that she can't realize it any sooner.

She looks up, smiling, confidently says, "I love her. Myoui Mina."

11 Cub X Penguin

Chaeyoung's currently sitting on her bed. She feels so delightful tonight. Just three hours ago, she realized her feeling towards Mina. Geez, what took you so long, Chaeng? You're such a dumb dumb.

Chaeyoung loves Mina, that's it. That simple.

Chaeyoung should've realize it sooner, because this feeling probably existed since their first meet at the tteokpokki tent. Perhaps, she's afraid to admit that she's a lesbian. Like, why would Chaeyoung drew her at the first place if it wasn't because she fall in love with the girl's beauty?

Simply, because Mina's beauty is enough to make her fall in love at the first sight. Chaeyoung used to not believe that, because it sounds cliché. But, well, now she feels it.

Chaeyoung smiles, feeling relieved. Loving someone is a bless, and Chaeyoung feels grateful that she feels this feeling. It's obviously because the one she loves is living only a few meters afar from her. They're roommates, and it makes Chaeyoung feels happier. Now, she doesn't really have to worry if Mina being too close with her. Chaeyoung doesn't really have to be shy and deny everything anymore. Because it's all normal, she's in love with Mina.

And now, she's on her bed, waiting for her roommate. She doesn't know why she does, though. It's not like she's going to confess anyway. She just wants to see her face as soon after she realized her feeling. She won't scare Mina by confessing her feeling right now, because it's still too fast. When the right time comes, Chaeyoung will do, bravely and confidently.

It's when Chaeyoung still smiling like crazy, Mina opens the door from the outside. She looks a bit tired. Chaeyoung, who's been waiting for her since a while, leaps from her bed and welcomes Mina awkwardly. "Hi, Mina."

Mina looks at Chaeyoung with a confused expression, Chaeyoung just acted odd. She didn't expect a very bright welcome from Chaeyoung. But she manages a smile, even though she's tired. "Hi, Chaeng."

Mina closes the door behind, and scurries to the bed, jumps onto it. She sighs in relief when she feels the fluffy stuffs on her bed. "Gosh, it's been a very tiring day. Or am I really just growing older?"

Chaeyoung chuckles as a response. She stares at Mina warmly, saying, "I've been waiting for you, Mina." She couldn't cover her excitement. Though she's nervous, still, seeing Mina, her crush, before her, is really amazing.

Mina turns her head, eyeing Chaeyoung. "You waited for me? What's wrong?"

"Nah, just, something good happened today," Chaeyoung says, smiling widely. Mina looks tired, and slightly isn't really in her best mood to join Chaeyoung's excitement. But seeing Chaeyoung being so eager, telling that she had something good, really makes Mina's chest warmed by her cuteness. "Okay, so what was that?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "It's a secret, Mina. I can't tell you," she smirks playfully, making Mina lies to her bed again. "Okay Chaeng. Good for you that you have a great day. Sorry, but now I have to rest a bit."

At that time, Chaeyoung finally realizes that Mina's face looks dull, and her eye-bags are so dark. "Oh, sorry. Are you okay, Mina?"

Mina laughs bitterly, closing her lids. "I didn't eat anything since morning, and now my belly is aching. But, yeah, I'm fine. It's just another tiring day as a college student, you know," she says, slightly smiling.