First Kiss

Chaeyoung gulps, slowly pushing her face closer to Dahyun's. Right before her lips touch Dahyun's, she sees Mina, with the end of the eye, still busy with the script, ignoring the scene she begged before. Not even looking at them.

Shit!

And finally the lips touch. Chaeyoung forces it strongly, mad and upset. While Dahyun just shouts 'what?!' as she just thrown away by Chaeyoung onto the bed.

It's not Dahyun's.

Chaeyoung pushes her lips strongly. Against Mina's.

17 First Kiss

Chaeyoung kisses Mina.

Yeah, she kisses Mina right away after she threw Dahyun away to the bed, and stomped towards Mina who was busy with the script and wasn't paying attention to them. She hastily stepped towards Mina, grabbed her shoulders, and when Mina lifted up her face in confuse, Chaeyoung forced her plump lips against Mina's. Chaeyoung's absolutely mad with Mina and her anger's boiling up inside her. Mina asked the scene but when Chaeyoung and Dahyun were playing it before her, she didn't even look at them, totally neglecting them. That's so mean.

Chaeyoung's hands involuntarily are up and cupping Mina's face. She pushes her lips towards Mina's, strongly, just like how Mina asked her to, lustfully. Chaeyoung thrusts her tongue into Mina's mouth, nibs Mina's lower lip and sucks it roughly. Whilst Mina just stays still, jolts a bit when unexpectedly Chaeyoung kissed her instead Dahyun, not even move because she her mind can't process anything.

And when finally Chaeyoung draws herself away from Mina, she sees Mina blankly staring at her. Her mouth left opened, too shocked to even react. Her eyes are widened and shaking. Her hands are trying to fist but it ends trembling. She tries to shout something, but the only word she could shout with her husky voice is, "you—!"

"You told me to kiss the one I love. So, I kiss you."

Simple.

Even after Chaeyoung's simple explanation, Mina still can't move her body. She's too shocked. Her breath is unstable, racing, and she couldn't say anything. Her chest's pounding so fast and loud, not sure if it's because Chaeyoung just kissed her, or because she's too upset and mad.

And Chaeyoung just stands before Mina and stares at her. "You can't do that again, Mina. Teasing me like a fucking child. It was too much, and I told you that I'll do a revenge," she says, full of ferocity. "That kiss, that was the revenge. Eat that."

Chaeyoung grits her teeth, could see it clearly that Mina can't respond her at this very moment. She's ducking down, staring at the floor. Chaeyoung sees she's shuddering, probably still can't believe that it really happened. "H-how could you?" Mina mumbles weakly, and Chaeyoung shrugs off.

"I don't want to say sorry. You deserve it."

And because she knows she'll get nothing from Mina right now, she grabs Dahyun's hand, whose fall asleep on Chaeyoung's bed, and pulls it softly. "Come on, Dahyun. I'll drop you home."

Dahyun opens her eyes and groans lazily. Chaeyoung pulls her hand up strongly, makes she awakes and stands up. "Oh my god! Slow down, okay. I'm sorry. Let's go home." Dahyun slogs to stand up, and she finds Mina on the bed, still hardly processing. She just stares at her in silent, and walks towards the door without saying a word.

Chaeyoung trails Dahyun behind, but stops about 2 meters before she reach the door. She turns her body and faces Mina, who still stoned there. "I'll leave you now."

Mina's still petrified. Her stare still lock into the floor and Chaeyoung can see Mina's pale face, beads of sweat mar her forehead.

Chaeyoung swallows, her throat tightens. She doesn't know what to do after that rage kiss. "Okay, Mina, bye."