Hi, Chaeng!

Gosh, Momo. What the hell are you trying to do? So this is what you've been planning while yourself being calm?

Chaeyoung finishes dressing. She then takes her phone, wallet, and shoves it into her bag. Gosh, she doesn't know where should she starts looking for Momo, but really, she just needs to start first right now.

I'll find you, Momo.

She finishes preparing, then she walks to the door. She opens the door, and she's totally in shock, because she sees Momo before her. Innocently waving her hand excitedly.

"Hi."

12 Hi, Chaeng!

Chaeyoung really can't say a thing. She's too baffled to even react. The fact that Momo is here, right before her, is really shocking to Chaeyoung. While Momo now is standing there, smiling, waving her hand innocently like there's nothing wrong with her doing.

"Hi, Chaeng. Remember me? I'm-"

"Momo, what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung finally could utter something. She immediately fishes out her phone from her pocket, going to tell Mina that Momo's here with her, when suddenly Momo snatches her phone in quick. "Don't tell Mina that I'm here, please."

Chaeyoung winces. "What?" She tries to take the phone back, but Momo hides it behind her body. "Mina's worried as hell, Momo. I have to tell her that you're here."

Momo shakes her head. "No, Chaeng. Please, let me spend some more minutes here. I come here to see you."

At this, Chaeyoung stops trying taking her phone back. She stares at Momo, processing what she just heard. "What? You come here to see me?"

Momo nods as an answer. And before Chaeyoung could ask more, Momo walks into the room. "Can we just talk inside, please? I'm kinda tired," she pushes Chaeyoung aside, looking around the room. "Oh, so this is you and Mina's room. Pretty clean, as expected. My pretty best friend is the best."

Chaeyoung stares in worry. Her eyes sometimes glance to the phone inside Momo's grip, thinking of how she could take it back. Mina needs to know that Momo's fine. "Okay, Momo. Could you please explain me what are you doing here? And how could you get out from the house?"

Momo halts, stirring her body and facing Chaeyoung who looks worry. She smiles, convincing Chaeyoung that it would be fine for her to let Momo spending some more minutes in the dorm.

"The house keeper was asleep and I easily stole the key. I also stole some money from her, and yet she didn't wake up. What a twat," Momo shrugs, suddenly bringing up the topic of her escaping the house. "Honestly, she always does that, sleeping deeply, doesn't really care about me escaping the house. And I could do it whenever I want, but I held myself. This time is an exception," she pauses. "I have to see you. I have something to tell you."

Chaeyoung gulps. Momo escaping the house is a very worrying thing, and the fact that Chaeyoung is the reason why she doing this is giving Chaeyoung shivers. The most surprising thing is that Momo arrived safely. This girl's been trying to kill herself before, and she didn't do it on the way to this place. It means Momo was pretty determined with her purpose, which is meeting Chaeyoung.

"You have something to tell me, Momo? Go on."

Momo smiles, winking at Chaeyoung. "I like you."

Chaeyoung gasps in shock, loud. Oh my fucking god? Again?!

"Gosh, Momo! Are you a lesbian too?!" Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from asking that. And Momo immediately laughs hardly afterwards. When the laugh stops, she blabs, "I was pregnant, Chaeng."