In Love

"I saw you last night," she pauses. "At the club."

Chaeyoung blinks. "What?" She exhales, suddenly nervous. "Dahyun, please. This isn't like what you think. Please don't misunderstand it-"

"It's okay. I know it."

Chaeyoung winces deeper. "Know what?"

"That you're a lesbian," she whispers, still smiling. "It's okay. I keep secrets nicely. Don't worry."

Chaeyoung's totally speechless. Damn, this is the effect of last night. She's straight as hell, but now, someone thought she's a lesbian?!

"No, Dahyun. I'm-"

"It's fine, Chaeng. Because I am too."

You what?!

"You're a lesbi-"

"That's why I'm saying this thing. Please listen it carefully, okay?"

"But-"

"I like you."

10 In Love

Chaeyoung's sitting on her bed. She's folding her legs, fingers keep typing the keyboard of her laptop before her. She's doing her task, trying to focus on it. Sometimes, she moves her eyes from the laptop to her books. But, even if she tries so hard to focus on it, she can't. She's distracted.

She just can't move on from the previous moment with Kim Dahyun.

I like you.

"Argh!" Chaeyoung kneads her hair, messing it up. She drops her body down to the bed, covering her face with the pillow and groans there loudly. She's confused and can't understand the situation. This is so sudden and out of nowhere.

Kim Dahyun just confessed to her.

She's a lesbian, and she likes Chaeyoung.

Thinking about that, Chaeyoung groans again. She rolls over her bed, when her head knocks down the cub doll Mina gave to her. She stares at it, thinking of Mina.

Mina.

Geez, she keeps thinking about her. Mina, her roommate, who's a lesbian too like Dahyun.

What if Mina finds out about it? About Dahyun liking me? That questions pass Chaeyoung's mind, which afterwards, shocks herself. Why is she even care about Mina's reaction?

Once again, she groans on the pillow. She can't believe all of this happen so fast. Lesbian roommate, lesbian friends, and now, a lesbian falling in love with her.

She can't believe she just trapped in this gay world.

///

Dahyun likes Chaeyoung.

Geez, that sentence won't stop bothering Chaeyoung. It's been three days since the confession, but she still doesn't know what to do and how is she supposed to meet Dahyun after this?

Yeah, because of Dahyun's confession, Chaeyoung has been avoiding everyone's eyes. She won't meet Dahyun by coincidence, or maybe if she does, she won't look at her at the eyes. It doesn't mean Dahyun would force her to answer her confession though, as she mentioned that she'll let Chaeyoung to think about it. But still, Chaeyoung won't meet Dahyun right now.

"Argh," Chaeyoung groans loudly, receiving a hush from people around her. She's in the library and she's supposed to not any loud sound. So, she bows in sorry.

She's working her task now, accompanied by her laptop and bunch of books she took from some shelfs. Well, being a freshman doesn't mean Chaeyoung could chillax all the time. This campus is one of the best in Seoul, and Chaeyoung has to work hard to keep her grade good.