I'm Gay?

Mina nods again and leaves Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung walks to room 330, which's opened a bit. She knocks the door once and shouts Tzuyu's name, but no answer. She knocks again and still receiving the same result.

Chaeyoung sighs. She pushes the door to enter the room. And just after her first step on the room, she sees something. Shocking sight, almost reaching the same level as Mina's naked show.

"Tzuyu?!"

08 I'm Gay?

"Oh, fuck! Son Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu replies the shout in the same surprised tone. Her eyes are dilating, looking straightly to Chaeyoung. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"That's supposed to be my damn question, Tzu! I mean, you guys just-" Chaeyoung pauses, can't continue. Her eyes are shaking, can't believe the thing she just witnessed. "You kissed her. Right on her lips!"

Tzuyu exhales loudly. "Chaeng, look. It's not my fault. It's hers!" Tzuyu points at Sana, who's been standing in gap from the two juniors. She's the opposite with Tzuyu. She looks calm and not bothered with the little thing before her. She stares at the two juniors in amused, bickering over a little morning kiss. "And you don't have to shout it that way, Chaeyoung!"

"You guys, chill! Okay?" Sana finally speaks up. "It was a little morning kiss. What's so wrong with that?" At this, Chaeyoung's surprised. "I kissed her, okay? Please, get over with it," Sana smiles flirty. But that's not enough for Chaeyoung.

She shakes her head. "Why did you guys kiss each other? You both are girls!"

Sana, tired with this over dramatic scene, sighs. "Oh, gosh, Chaeng," Sana takes her bag and walks to the door. "I'll leave you guys here. Just continue your little fight, okay?"

She walks out the room, doesn't want to join the arguing session. She smiled a bit when she passed Chaeyoung.

And now, it's only Chaeyoung and Tzuyu inside the room. Tzuyu seems panic, trying to find an explanation behind her action before.

Chaeyoung, seeing that, exhales. "Alright, Tzu. I'm sorry that I shouted it out aloud," Chaeyoung talks. "Now, could you explain me what's going on here? I just wanted to ask you about our lesson this afternoon, but look what I got instead. Geez, it's still morning."

Tzuyu sighs, preparing herself to answer Chaeyoung's explanation. Well, she sure if she's in Chaeyoung's shoes, she'll be shocked too. "Okay, Son. It's call a morning kiss, okay? Morning kiss from my lovely roomie. Aren't yours also do the same?"

"Morning kiss? On the lips?" Chaeyoung asks in disbelief. "And nope, Mina doesn't do thing like that."

Tzuyu bites her lips. "Okay, she did kiss me on the lips. But, what's so wrong with that?" Tzuyu seems a bit upset, probably offended with Chaeyoung's reaction. "It's nothing, Chaeng."

"Of course it's wrong! Because you both are girls and-"

"She's a lesbian, dude."

Chaeyoung pauses at this. "Hah?"

"She's a fucking lesbian, Son Chaeyoung," Tzuyu exhales again, doesn't really want to talk about this right now. "Well, we are now. She makes me a lesbian too."

"Lesbian? What lesbian?"

"Oh, come on, Chaeyoung. Don't be rude. You're not a damn baby. You know what lesbian is, right?" Tzuyu sits on her bed, seems uninterested to explain everything to Chaeyoung. "It's when a girl loves girl. You understand? In this case, it's me and Sana. Okay?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head, taking a back step. She can't believe her friend, her very first friend in her college life, Tzuyu, is a lesbian. She can't hold herself from running to her own room. She leaves Tzuyu, who feels relieved that she finally came out.