Stupid Fight

It's okay, they're just friends. They're just talking inside the room.

Chaeyoung grabs the knob, opening the door. She's ducking down so she doesn't really have to look at the pair in the eyes.

"Guys, sorry, I have to take my—"

Chaeyoung's words got cut off, because she just sees something. It's their legs, so close. At this, Chaeyoung unconsciously looks up, and what she sees the next is something nightmarish.

Jeongyeon and Mina, they are kissing.

20 Stupid Fight

Jeongyeon appeared in the middle of the night, before Mina and Chaeyoung's door. And you know what? Mind doesn't feel happy at all, even though her crush is now standing before her, face red, standing unbalance.

Mina isn't sure why she doesn't feel happy at all though. All this time, she always feels happy whenever Jeongyeon is around. But this time, she's uninvited, and Mina couldn't lie that she's ruining her time with Chaeyoung just before.

When Jeongyeon just comes inside their room, Mina hates it more. She could see and feel the tense on Chaeyoung's face, the latter's stoned beside her. She's shocked, obviously, and also hurt.

Although she doesn't like seeing Jeongyeon here, she knows that there's something wrong with her. Jeongyeon doesn't drink too much, and also, she's alone now, without Nayeon (which makes it weirder). That's the time when Mina knows, that she has to be there for Jeongyeon as a friend.

So, slowly and carefully, Mina approaches Jeongyeon. "Jeongyeon, what happened?" she asks. But then Jeongyeon yanks her into a tight hug, and she starts crying there. And Mina really couldn't do anything except comfort her. She hugs Jeongyeon back, and that's the time when she sees Chaeyoung's face.

She looks so hurt. Her eyes are so sad and beaten. And she swears her voice's shaky when Chaeyoung says, "I-I'll give you two a moment." And before Mina could say anything, the cub walks away from the scene, going outside. She halts right before the door and glances over them.

Their eyes meet, both can't read what the meaning of each other's gaze is. And Mina really wants to say don't go, stay, but she knows, it'll hurt Chaeyoung more to watch them like this now. They exchange stare for secs before Chaeyoung turns again, this time really leaving the room.

I'm sorry, Chaeng.

And now, it's Jeongyeon and Mina inside the room. Mina exhales, wanting this to end any soon. "Jeongyeon, what happened?"

Jeongyeon's still crying on Mina's shoulder. There's no sign she would stop, so Mina gently taps her back. "It's okay. You can cry as long as you want there."

And after a while, Jeongyeon gradually stops crying, and now she's sobbing. "We fight again, Mina."

It's not a surprising thing for Mina, though. Despite that Nayeon and Jeongyeon look like a perfect couple, they aren't. They argue a lot. Both are loud and stubborn, so arguing is an unavoidable thing to them.

Mina hums. "So? What's the problem this time? Aren't you getting used with her bicker? Just calm down and settle it with her, talk with her."

"I can't," Jeongyeon draws herself away from Mina. Her eyes are red. "We argued a little too much than usual, and she said she could leave me if we keep argue like that."

Mina sighs. This girl, she really scolds a lot. And there's plenty of times when she crosses a line, scolding too much. She scolds everyone, no matter who are they. With Nayeon, probably because she feels so comfortable with her, she scolds more than to anyone else. She's such a clean, tiny, alpha person, and Nayeon's the opposite. Their differences sometimes is the reason why they argue. And Mina would always be there, the very first person Jeongyeon looks for whenever they have a fight. Mina would be the one who comforts her, and listens to her.