Jack and Rose

"Then, who'll be Rose?"

Chaeyoung shrugs, doesn't know the person, when someone suddenly shrieks. "Me!"

Mina and Chaeyoung turns in sync, seeing Dahyun's walking fast to them. As she arrives at their side, her smile's getting wider. "I'm Rose. I'll be your partner in the drama. We're a couple!"

Chaeyoung's face doesn't looks so good, but Mina's worse. She remembers the scripts so well.

There are plenty of kiss scenes of Jack and Rose.

14 Jack and Rose

"Oh my god!" Chaeyoung shouts. She glares at the mirror, sneering the ugly person with swollen eyes there. Yeah, it's her, that someone who cried all night long last night in Tzuyu's room. She couldn't blame anyone about it, neither herself nor Mina. That swollen eyes, damn, it makes her looks so ugly. She will compress it soon. But now, she has to go to the morning class. No time for it now.

So, Chaeyoung tip toes to her room. She spent her night in Tzuyu's room and when she woke up this morning, the two owners of the room were left already. Left her alone inside the room with swollen eyes and a tired body. She remembers when Sana embraced her tightly last night, made she cried harder on Sana's shoulder. The latter forced her to sleep with her on her bed, so Chaeyoung slept with Sana there, wrapped inside Sana's arms safely. It made Chaeyoung felt better. Now, Chaeyoung understands the reason why Tzuyu can't help herself from Sana's gayness.

Chaeyoung opens her room door, takes a peek, and sees no Mina. Chaeyoung remembers Mina has a morning class every Wednesday. She must be left already at the moment. So Chaeyoung enters the room and gets ready for her morning class. She checks her phone and finds a message from unknown number.

Please come to the theater building this afternoon. We will hold our second meeting with the freshmen. This is important! We will be glad if you come and join us!

Im Nayeon

That's the message. The theater club will hold their second meeting. Chaeyoung plans to come when she suddenly remembers Mina. That girl. The girl who just broke her heart last night.

She likes Jeongyeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon. That girl is the leader of the theater club. She has a girlfriend, Im Nayeon-who just sent the text.

Can I even see Jeongyeon's face?

Chaeyoung shakes her head. She isn't sure she'll be able to see Jeongyeon's face. Because of that girl, Mina-

Oh my, I shouldn't blame anyone. Neither Mina nor Jeongyeon, this is not their fault. Mina broke my heart last night, but still, I can't blame her for this shit.

Chaeyoung tries to keep her positive thought on her mind. She doesn't want her relationship between Mina or Jeongyeon turn into bad because of this. This isn't their fault. All she could blame for this tragedy is her own feeling towards Mina. That's all.

Chaeyoung sighs. She decides to come to the theater club. She's been wanting to join the club so bad, and she can't let her dream vanish away just because she doesn't want to meet Mina, who comes to the theater club pretty often, even though she isn't the member of it. She believes that she could press her madness towards Mina and that she's able to face Mina and Jeongyeon normally.

Chaeyoung walks to her bed, and sees a piece of memo there, on her bed. A word written with a cute way there. Well, it sounds so cute as well.

Sorry TT

From your baby-penguin

And that's all. Cute, right?

Chaeyoung involuntarily smiles while reading it. Her chest throbs a bit, but she knows. She knows that her feeling towards Mina isn't even change a bit even after all those shits happened.