She's Back!

Jihyo shrugs. "Why don't you just ask her by yourself?"

"What?"

Chaeyoung still doesn't get what Jihyo meant, when she hears the entrance door's bell rings. Someone comes, enters the café, and looking around to find someone. She stops when she catches Jihyo and Chaeyoung are sitting in a table.

"Ask her, tiny girl."

Myoui Mina. She's standing awkwardly in the front door. Her mouth is open, gaping, as she petrified right there. While Chaeyoung's lips are dry, nervous. She licks it to make it better, but it's no avail. The awkwardness is too strong as the roommate just exchanging stare and saying nothing.

She's here.

18 She's Back!

"Mina," unconsciously, Chaeyoung whispers her roommate's name, seeing the gorgeous girl is standing about 10 meters from her. The moment she saw Mina in front of her, standing there with her flawlessness, is such a suffocating times for Chaeyoung. Mina looks so fine, she's using a hair-extension, all black. She looks beautiful as usual, but she looks more and more beautiful right now. It's probably because they didn't meet for almost a week, and yeah, Chaeyoung really misses seeing her beauty.

The gorgeous girl stays still, halted there and not move. Her face looks vaguely surprised, yet she still manages it to look fine. After a while, she finally starts approaching them, slowly, her steps look heavy.

"Come here, Mina," shouts Jihyo gladly. She taps the empty seat beside her. Chaeyoung's eyes follow Mina until she arrives at their side. Mina's eyes are locked to the floor. She looks mildly nervous and her hands keep wringing each others. Mina wordlessly takes a seat beside Jihyo and sits there in silent.

"Want to order something?" Jihyo offers the menu to Mina, but Mina shakes her head, not even lift her face to glance at the menu. Jihyo shrugs. "I'll order the same as mine, okay?"

Mina doesn't answer and just remains silent. She keeps ducking down, while Chaeyoung secretly keeps taking a peek at Mina. Mina looks so pretty today and Chaeyoung can't hold herself to steal a glance over the pretty girl.

When Chaeyoung's silently staring at Mina, Mina glances at Chaeyoung. Their eyes meet, and the situation is getting more awkward because Chaeyoung just caught peeking at Mina. They both turn their face hastily, both are shy and their cheeks are getting warmer.

Jihyo's aware of the thing just happened, keeps moving her eyes from Chaeyoung to Mina. She sighs and smiles. "Sorry, I have to go now." Jihyo stands up so sudden, gladly giving the roommates a few minutes to have a talk they need.

"What?" Mina shrieks, grabbing Jihyo's hand, restraining her from leaving, demanding an explanation of the shit excuse. She can't believe that Jihyo will left the roommates like this, awkwardness still around them. Mina knows Jihyo did this on purpose. Of course to make Mina and Chaeyoung finish their problem.

Jihyo just chuckles. "There is something I have to do and it's pretty important. I'm sorry. You guys just stay here and have a talk. Okay?" She raises her brows when Chaeyoung stares at her with an inconceivable look, but she just shrugs off.

And then Jihyo leaves without second glance. If she watches what happen after she left-Mina and Chaeyoung aren't talking, Jihyo must be upset, thoughts the time she gave is such a waste.

Five minutes passed. Still no talk. Both just keep busying their own self and no one dares to start a conversation. It's really awkward and Chaeyoung starts feeling jittery.

Chaeyoung takes a sip of her coffee, braving herself, while Mina's still wringing her hands and staring at her hands on her lap.

"Hi, Mina."