Chapter 2

MURTHY MANSION:-

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her queen-sized bed. When a guy came into the room quietly. He looked at her and goes near her bed. He picks up the jar of water kept on the side table and then

SPLASH!!!!

The girl woke up with a jerk. She looked at her surrounding to find the guy grinning at her.

Girl(yells)- Mamma!!!

The guy ran out of her run with the girl behind her.

Guy- Nandini main toh bus tujhe utha raha tha.

Yes the girl is non other than Nandini Murthy.

Nandini- Really bhai??

And the guy is her brother Arjun Murthy.

Arjun- Sweetheart tujhe uthane ka yahi tarika mujhe aata hai.

Both were running in the living room. Hearing their shouts Arohi and Avantika came out of the kitchen.

Avantika- STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

Arjun and Nandini stopped in their tracks. They turned to find Avantika glaring at them. Arohi was giggling seeing their condition.

Nandini- Mamma... See bhai ne kya kiya... Mujh par pani dala.. Aisa koi karta hai kya?

Avantika- Arjun!!!

Arjun- Sorry mom...

Arohi- Nanz baby go and get ready. Tumhe office bhi janna hai na.

Nandini- Ok sure. Aur ha mera room clean karwane ke liye plz kisiko bhej do.

Nandini left from there not before glaring at Arjun.

She came to her room and rushed inside the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom in her bath robe. She then goes to her walk in closet. She selected her outfit for the day and got ready in it. She did a little bit of makeup and kept her hair open. She took her hand bag and goes downstairs.