Chapter 32

The sun peeped through the curtains disturbing Nandini's sleep. She opened her eyes but closed it immediately due to sunlight. She again opened her eyes and sat up on her bed resting her head on the headboard. She took her phone from the night stand. She unlocked her phone and messaged Manik.

Nanz- Good morning. Going out today to look around Delhi. Call me when you are free.😊

She kept her phone back on the night stand. She got out from the bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did her morning business. She took a bath and came out in a bathrobe. She got changed in her outfit. (Outfit in media box.) Her phone started ringing. She went to the night stand and picked up her phone. It was Manik's video call. She touched the accept and Manik face popped on the screen.

Manik- Hey!!

Nanz- Hey!!

Nandini kept her phone on the dressing table and sat in front of it.

Nanz- Tumne breakfast kar liya?

Manik- Bas thodi der mein jaa hi raha hoon. When are you going out??

Nanz- Just after breakfast.

Nandini took a hairbrush and brushed her hair. She kept her hair down.

Nanz- How are others???

Manik- They are good.

Nanz- How your jamming is going on???

Manik- Its awesome.

Nandini applied mascara. She applied lip gloss to her lips. She wore her earrings and watch. She applied some deodorant.

Manik- You are looking good.

Nanz- Ah ha!!!!

There was a knock on the door.

Arohi- Come down for breakfast fast.

Nanz- Okay.

Nandini turned back to her phone.

Nanz- Got to go.

Manik- Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Manik- I'll be busy tomorrow whole day. So can't be able to call or message.

Nanz- Its okay. Good luck for your concert.

Manik- Thanks.

Nandini cuts the call. She got up and took her bag. She kept her phone inside her bag and went downstairs.

She had her breakfast with her family. After breakfast, Nandini, Arohi, Arjun and Abhi went out to see Delhi.

They first went to India Gate. They clicked some pictures in front of India Gate.

Abhi- Where to next??

Arohi- Shopping.

Arjun- Oh man!!!

They went to a shopping mall. Nandini and Arohi hurried inside a shop with Arjun and Abhi behind them. They shopped for 3 hours.

Abhi- Bhabz and Nanz its enough shopping now.

Arjun- I agree.

Nanz- Okay fine.

Abhi- I am hungry.

Arjun- Let's go for lunch.

They went to a restaurant. After ordering their lunch, they talked about random things.

Arohi- Manik se baat hui???

Nanz- Ya subah hi.

Arjun- Concert kal hai na???

Nanz- Ya.

Abhi- They will be busy whole day tomorrow.

Nanz- I know.

Arohi- We will get ready together today...

Nanz- Okay.

Their lunch came. They ate their lunch. After that they went back home. They reached there and went to their respective rooms. Nandini kept her shopping bags aside and laid on the bed. She took a small nap.

Her sleep was broken by the knock on her door. She got up and opened the door to find Arohi.

Arohi- Wake up sleepyhead.

Nanz- What time it is???

Arohi- Its 5p.m. We better start getting ready.

Nanz- Hmm..

Arohi got inside her room and locked the door.

Arohi- Go take a shower.

Nanz- Okay.

Nandini went inside the bathroom to take a shower while Arohi removed Nandini's outfit from the closet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa tha???

I know it was short update but I promise a big update soon.

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤