Chapter 35

(Nandini's wedding outfit in the media box.)

Nandini's sleep got disturbed due to the knock on her door. She opened her eyes and got up from the bed. She opened the door to find Avantika there.

Nanz- Good morning mom....

Avantika- Good morning baccha.

Nanz- Aap subah-subah yaha???

Avantika- Tum wo saree layi thi na. Main wo lene aayi thi.

Nanz- Main abhi deti hoon aapko...

Nandini opened her closet and removed a packet with the saree in it. She gave it to Avantika.

Nanz- Ye lo mom aapki saree.

Avantika- Thank you. Aur ha jaldi se taiyar ho jao. Hume mandir jaana hai.

Nanz- Ji mom...

Avantika left her room. Nandini picked her phone to check the time to find a message from Manik.

Manik- Thank you.😊

Nanz- Ur welcome.😄

Nandini kept her phone aside after replying to Manik's message. She went to the bathroom and took a bath. She changed into a simple salwar kameez. After getting ready she went downstairs.

She went to mandir along with her family. After coming from the mandir, Nandini was sitting with her cousin Diya, who is getting married.

Diya- Nanz, I am getting nervous...

Nanz- Just relax Diya. Shaadi se pehle sabko aisa hi hota hai.

Diya- I know but phir bhi....

Nanz- Just relax.

Diya- Chal meri chod teri bata...

Nanz- Matlab?

Diya- I mean you are getting married to the Manik Malhotra, lead singer of FAB5.

Nanz- Ya. Manik is a great guy. I like to spend time with him.

Diya- Oh ho!!!!

Nanz- Stop it!!!

They both talked for some more time then Nandini went to her room as the beauticians came to help Diya to get ready for marriage.

Nandini went to her room and took a shower. She dried her hair. She was wearing a bathrobe. She painted her nails in red color and waited for it to dry. After her nail paint dried, she started styling her hair. She did a loose hairstyle on her hair.

She removed her bathrobe and wore her lehenga. She started her makeup. After completing her makeup, she applied some perfume. She wore her matching accessories with the lehenga. She was ready. She wore her heels. She took a once over of herself. She clicked some selfies and went to Diya's room.

She entered Diya's room to see her ready sitting on her bed.

Nanz- Oh my god!!! Diya you are looking so so so beautiful.

Diya- Thank you. You are looking no less...

Nanz- Thanks!!!

Then they went downstairs. Everyone left for the wedding venue in their respective cars. They reached the venue. Everyone checked the arrangements for the wedding.

Nandini was with Diya teasing her about her would be husband. Soon the groom and his family arrived. The bride side welcomed them. Soon the bride was called. Nandini took Diya downstairs and made her sat beside the groom in the mandap.

The wedding rituals started. Nandini was standing beside Abhi.

Abhi- You know thode time ke baad teri bhi shaadi hone wali hai.

Nanz- I know.

Abhi- Tab mandap mein ye dono nahi. Tu aur Manik honge.

Nanz- Janti hoon.

Nandini said blushing a little bit.

Abhi- Oye hoye!!! Shaadi ke naam se hi itna sharma rahi ho. Jab shaadi hogi tab toh tum pura tamatar ban jaogi.

Nanz- Shut up Abhi....

Abhi- Arey!!!

Nanz- Chup ek dum chup...

Abhi- Fine.

The pheras started. Everyone showered the bride and groom with flowers. The groom then tied mangalsutra around the bride's neck and applied sindoor in her partition. They were announced husband and wife.

The newly wedded couple took blessings from the elders. Nandini and her cousins congratulated the couple.

After that, Nandini clicked some pictures with the newly wedded couple and her cousins. Now Nandini went to Abhi.

Nanz- Abhi chal na pics click karte hai.

Abhi- Okay.

They both clicked a lot of pictures. Arohi and Arjun also joined them to click some pictures. They had their dinner. Soon it was time for bidaai. After bidding bye to Diya, everyone went to their respective places.

They reached home. Nandini directly went to her room. She removed her accessories and makeup. She changed into her night dress. After washing her face, Nandini laid on her bed. She tried calling Manik but his phone was not available. She kept her phone aside and fell asleep as she was tried after the wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga?

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤