Chapter 30

Next day, Nandini got up with a smile on her face. Then she remembered about Manik's flight. She picked her phone to find a message for Manik.

Hey! Good morning my beautiful fiance. My flight is announced. I'll call you later. Miss me.😉
Talk to you soon... Bye.

She smiled seeing his message.

Nanz- God this guy.....

She kept her phone aside and got out of her bed. She went to the bathroom. She did her morning stuff. She took a bath and then got changed in her business attire. She tied her hair in a ponytail. She applied kohl to her eyes and lip gloss to her lips. She wore her heels. She took her laptop bag and phone and went downstairs. Her family was sitting in the living room chatting.

Nanz- Good morning!!!!!

All- Good morning...

Nanz- So kya chal raha hai???

Surili- Kuch nahi beta wo shaadi mein jaana hai na ussi ke baare mein baat kar rahe the.

Nanz- Oh!!!

Abhi- Tu kahi jaa rahi hai???

Nanz- Meri breakfast meeting hai clients ke saath mein chalti hoon.

Arjun- Bye.

Nanz- Bye everyone. Sham ko milte hai.

Nandini went to the hotel where her meeting was held. She completed her breakfast meeting and went to her office. She went to her cabin and checked the file kept on her desk.

After sometime, Abhi came to her cabin.

Abhi- Hey...

Nanz- Hi...

She said looking up from the file which she was reading.

Abhi- Mujhe wo Mr. Singh wale project pe kuch discuss karna tha.

Nanz- Sure.

Both of them sat on the couch in her cabin and discuss about the project. After that both of them were having a coffee break.

Abhi- So Manik ko miss kar rahi ho???

Nanz- Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai.

Abhi- Jo lagta hai maine bol diya.

Nanz- Tum na bilkul cabir ki tarah mujhe humesha tease karte rehte ho.

Abhi- Tujhe tease karna ka maza hi kuch aur hai...

Nanz- Very funny...

Abhi- Chal I'll see you later meri meeting hai.

Nanz- Hmm...

Abhi left her cabin. Nandini sat on her chair continued her work. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice that it was lunch time. Her phone started ringing. She picked her phone without looking at the caller id.

Nanz- Hello!

Manik- Hey! Busy ho?

Nandini kept her work aside as she heard his voice.

Nanz- Manik. Tum pohoch gaye???

Manik- Ha. Thodi der pehle hi.