Chapter 25

Few days passed by and Manik and Nandini have become very much comfortable with each other.

Today was a normal day, Nandini was working on the laptop in her cabin when her phone beeped with a message.

Manik- We are going on a date today. Be ready at 8. I'll come to pick you up.😘

Nandini blushed seeing his message. This was going to be Manik and Nandini's first official date. She kept her phone aside and again got engrossed in her work.

At 6p.m. Nandini went home. She informed her family about her first date with Manik. Her family told her that they are going out on a formal dinner. Nandini went to her room to get ready.

She took a hot shower and came out with a towel wrapped around her body. She took out a white dress from her closet and kept it on her bed. She dried her hair. She curled her hair from the tips. She applied some light makeup. She changed into her dress(Nandini's outfit in the media box.) She applied some perfume. She wore her earrings and bracelet.

She was getting ready when a maid came and informed her that others left for their dinner and Manik is waiting for her in the living room for her. After informing Nandini, the maid left. She wore her heels. She looked at herself in the full length mirror in her closet. She took her clutch and kept her phone and lip gloss in it. She then went downstairs.

Manik looked up to Nandini. She did the same. Both were staring at each other with a huge smile on their faces. (Imagine Manik and Nandini's background tune in this situation.)

Manik- Hey!

Nanz- Hi manik!

She came and stood in front of him.

Manik- You are looking beautiful.

Nanz- Thank you. You are looking no less.

Manik forwarded his hand to Nandini.

Manik- Chale?

Nandini kept her hand in his.

Nanz- Sure.

They both went out of the house and settled in the car.

Nanz- Hum kaha jaa rahe hai??

Manik- It's a surprise.

Nanz- Tell na please.

Manik- No. You will see when we reach there.

Nanz- Fine!!!

Manik started the car and drove away. The whole drive Nandini was asking Manik about his surprise but his reply was same. A big No.

Manik finally stopped the car. Nandini looked out of the window and a huge smile spread on her face.

Nanz- We are at the beach.

Manik came out of the car and reached to her side and opened the door for her. Nandini got out of the car. Manik closed the door. Manik took her hand in his and started walking towards the beach. Nandini looked at the dinner setting.

 Nandini looked at the dinner setting