Chapter 19

Next morning:-

The girls got up and got ready looking beautiful. They went down to find the boys already at the dining table.

Dhruv- Humne breakfast mangwaya hai.

Alia- Hmm..

The girls ate the breakfast silently and occasionally talking to each other. They were totally ignoring the boys. The boys were trying to get their attention but of no use. After the breakfast the girls went to the poolside.

They were planning how to take revenge on boys. After their plan was ready, they were looking at each other with a evil smirk.

Boys room:-

The boys were thinking how to make the girls talk to them again...

Dhruv- Wo log toh humse baat bhi nahi kar rahe hai...

Manik- Baat chod dekh bhi nahi rahe hai humari taraf.

Abhi- Aur ye sab kiski wajah se ho raha hai.

Dhruv- Cabir...

Manik- Cabir...

Abhi- Correct....

Cabir-  Ab saara blame mujh par mat dalo. Tum logo ne bhi agree kiya tha....

Dhruv- Woh bhi sahi hai....

The went to different direction to find solution for their problem. Cabir got a message from Navya saying to meet her at the store room alone.

Cabir went to the store room. He started looking for Navya.

Cabir- Navya....

Cabir- Kaha chali gayi ye???

He moved forward and the bucket of water fell on him.