Chapter 18

After Cabir finished the story, he looked at his friends. The girls were scared while the boys were giving him 'are you serious' look. Cabir winked at boys while boys just smiled at him. Actually the boys planned to scare girls and now they see that their plan is working.

Cabir- So guys kaisi lagi meri story???

Mukti- It was umm..um...

Alia- Ni....Nice....

Nanz- Ya.

Nandini holds Manik's arm tightly. Manik looked at her and saw her sacred face.

Navya- I think ab hume so jana chahiye....

Alia- Ya. I am sleepy.

Nanz- Me too...

Mukti- Me three....

Abhi- Tum sabko ek saath neend aa rahi hai...

Mukti- Tumhe koi problem hai.

Abhi- No main toh bas aise hi puch raha tha...

Navya- Good night guys....

All- Good night...

Cabir- And girls???

Girls- Hmm???

Cabir- Raat ko mirror mein mat dekhna....

The girls went to their room. They were really scared.

Girls room:-

The girls slept in one room only as they were scared to sleep alone. The bed was king sized so they slept on it.

After sometime they started hearing weird noises.

Alia- Tumne wo awaaz suni???

Nanz- Ya....

Then the voice of someone laughing came....

Navya- Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai....

Mukti- Relax Navya. Hum hai na...

They got up from the bed and went out of the room. They followed the voice of laughing which was coming from the living room. When they reached there, they saw a woman sitting on a rocking chair. The girls were more scared now. Nandini gained some courage and spoke.