Chapter 55

(Nandini's outfit for cocktail party in the media box.)

In the evening, there was cocktail party. Nandini curled her hair and did her makeup. She wore the outfit. She wore her accessories and heels. She was ready. She took a look at herself in the mirror and went out of her room.

She went to the reception area where Manik was waiting for her. Manik turned and looked at her. He smiled at her and he did the same.

Manik- You are looking gorgeous.

Nanz- Thank you. You look handsome too.

Manik- Shall we?

He said forwarding his arm to her. Nandini holds his arms.

Nanz- Yeah.

They both went to the cocktail party which is arranged in the resort itself. They entered the party. People started greeting them. They met some other people also. Then Manik & Nandini went to where their friends were standing.

Dhruv- You guys look perfect together.

Mukti- I agree.

Manan- Thank you.

Navya- Come on. The first dance belongs to the bride and groom.

Cabir- The dance floor is all yours love birds.

Abhi- Cabir, go and announce their dance.

Cabir- Okay.

Cabir took a mic and went on the dance floor.

Cabir- Good evening! Ladies and Gentlemen. So let's have our first dance of the wedding by our very own bride and groom.

Everyone cheered.

Cabir- Put your hands together for Manik and Nandini.

Everyone clapped and Manan went to the dance floor. Manik and Nandini took their position on the dance floor and started swaying with the music.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi dua mein shamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khudaTu hi dua mein shamilTere bina guzaraAe dil hai mushkil