Chapter 36

Today was the reception party. Nandini tried calling Manik the whole day but no response. She was upset but didn't showed it on her face.

Nandini took a long shower and started getting ready for the reception party. She wore her red gown.(Outfit for reception party in the media box.) She brush her hair and kept it on one shoulder after styling them. She gave her eyes a smoky look. She applied blusher to her cheeks. She wore a bracelet on her left wrist.

Nandini was thinking about Manik. Her thoughts were broken by the knock on the door. She got up from the dressing table chair and went towards the door. She opened the door to find herself face to face with a bouquet of red roses.

Nanz- Kis ne bheja hai ye???

The guy holding the bouquet didn't said anything just went inside her room.

Nanz- Excuse me.

The guy kept the bouquet on the coffee table and turned around to face her. Nandini was shocked to see the person in front of her.

Person- Missed me sweetheart?

Nanz- Tum?

Nanz- Yaha?

Nanz- Par tum toh?

Person- Come on. Tum mujhe dekh kar khush nahi ho.

The person came towards Nandini and pulled her towards him by her waist. Nandini was still in shock.

Nanz- Manik what are you doing here??

Manik- Well. I was missing my beautiful fiance. So I came here.

Nanz- What?

Manik- Concert khatam ho gaya. Aur hum jaldi free ho gaye toh socha yaha aa jaye... Kaisa laga mera surprise??

Nanz- Issi liye tum mera phone nahi utha rahe the.

Manik smiling sheepishly at her. Nandini hugged him. Manik hugged her back. They broke the hug.

Manik- You are gorgeous.

Nanz- Thanks...

Nandini blushed a little.

Manik- Oh god! How much I missed that blush.

Nanz- Shut up.

Both were looking at each other with a unknown emotion in their eyes. Both lean towards each other and kissed.

 Both lean towards each other and kissed

Nanz- I am still not ready.

Manik- What?😯

Nanz- Mujhe taiyar hona hai.

Nandini went towards the dressing table and started getting ready. She applied red lipstick to her lips. She wore her red heels and turn towards Manik who was sitting on the bed.