Chapter 31

Next day, the same routine like yesterday continued. Manik calling Nandini at lunch time and at night talking to her.

It was day Nandini was leaving for Delhi. She left for the airport. They reached Delhi. They went to the wedding house.

Nandini was greeted by her relatives. They congratulated her for her engagement. Nandini was sitting in her room with her cousins teasing her about Manik. Nandini was blushing hearing their comments. Nandini's phone rang. It was Manik. She hurried her cousins out of the room and locked the room. She picked his call.

Nanz- Hello!

Manik- Hey! Tum busy ho?

Nanz- No

Manik- So Delhi mein sab kaisa hai???

Nanz- Sab theek. My cousins are dying to meet you.

Manik- I see. Kya kar rahi ho????

Nanz- Tum se baat.

Manik- Cheesy...

Nanz- Arey! I am telling you the truth. Abhi thodi der pehle mere cousins mujhe tease kar rahe the.

Manik- Oh! So tumhara face toh red ho ga na.

Nanz- Matlab??

Manik- You were blushing right?

Nanz- Manik...

Manik- Means main sahi keh raha hoon.

Nanz- Hmm. Concert kab hai??

Manik- Day after tomorrow.

Nanz- Okay..

Manik- Aaj koi function hai waha???

Nanz- Ya mehendi ka.

Manik- Hmm. Mujhe pic bhej na mat bhulna.

Nanz- Okay baba. Main baad mein baat karti hoon. Sab mujhe bula rahe hai. Bye.

Manik- Bye.

Nandini went downstairs and help her relatives for the preparation of mehendi ceremony.

At evening, Nandini got ready for the function. She was wearing a yellow lehenga. After she was done, she asked her cousin to click her photo. Nandini took her phone and messaged Manik.

Nanz- Kaisi lag rahi hoon???

Message sent.

After sending the photo to Manik, Nandini went downstairs. She met the groom side. She clicked some photos with her cousins. She checked her phone to find a message from Manik.

Manik- Looking beautiful.😘😘😘

Nanz- Thanks.😊

Manik- Wc. Enjoy.

Nanz- Ya.

Nandini teased the bride and groom with Arjun, Arohi and Abhi. Nandini then applied mehendi on her hands. She clicked so many photos.

She then danced with her cousins. After that she was sitting in her brother's room. That is Arjun.

Nanz- Today was so much fun.

Arjun- Ya. Kitne time ke baad hum sab se mile hai.

Arohi- Ya.

Abhi- You know Nandu teri shaadi hum isse bhi zyada maza karenge.

Nanz- Really??

Arjun- Of course. Meri princess ki shaadi sabse best hogi.

Nanz- Aww bhai. I love you.

Arjun- I love you too jaan.

Nandini hugged Arjun. Arjun hugged her back. They broke the hug.

Abhi- Kal sangeet sham ko hai. Subah delhi ghumne chale?

Nanz- Good idea!

Arohi- Ya.

Nandini and Arohi looked at each other and said together SHOPPING!!!

Abhi- God!

They talked for some time then retired to their rooms. Nandini changed into her night suit. She laid on the bed and send her mehendi pics to manik.

Nanz-

Manik- 😘😘

Manik- 😘😘

Nanz- Its nice na.

Manik- Ya. Pretty.

Nanz- I am tired.

Manik- Me too.

Nanz- Aww. Good night.

Manik- Night. Sweet dreams.

Nanz- Same too you.

With this both slept thinking about each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

50k reads.

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤