Chapter 53

(Nandini's outfit in the media box.)

Manik and Nandini along with their families and friends reached Goa for their wedding. They checked into their resort which was booked for Manan's wedding. Nandini went to her room. She relaxed and then went to meet her friends.

They met at the beach.

Nanz- I can't believe I am getting married.

Manik came and back-hugged her.

Manik- But it's true.

Nanz- Yeah!!!

Cabir- This wedding will be the wedding of the year.

Mukti- After all, the most eligible bachelor is getting married.

Alia- Let's go eat something.

Dhruv- Yeah!

They went to a restaurant. They settled down on a table. They ordered their food.

Manik- So Navya, functions ki list ready hai?

Navya- Of course.

Mukti- Toh batao kya functions hai aur kab?

Navya- Functions hai- haldi, cocktail party, mehendi, sangeet, bachelor/hens party and wedding. Reception is in Mumbai. Also a pre-wedding photoshoot in the morning of bachelor/hens party.

Cabir- Boys, we have a bachelor's party.

He said smirking at the boys.

Manik- That's going to be fun.

He said winking at Nandini.

Mukti- Well we have hens party.

Mukti winked at girls.

Alia- And we have a really happening hens party for you.

She looked at Mukti and both had evil smiles on their faces.

Nanz- What have you planned?

Mukti & Alia- It's a surprise.

Nanz- I am getting bad vibes from your reactions.

Navya- Me too.

They completed their food and went back to their hotel rooms. Manik went with Nandini to her hotel room. Manik sat on her bed. Nandini sat beside him and hugged him.

Manik- Kya hua?

Nanz- Kuch nahi.

He turned towards him and made her face him.

Manik- What happened?

Nanz- I am just nervous with the wedding.

Manik- Yesterday, I was also nervous but FAB5 helped me. The before marriage nervousness is common with the bride and groom.

Nanz- I know.

She smiled at him and he returned her smile with his own.

Nanz- I am happy.

Manik- I am happy too.

Nanz- We are finally going to be one.

Manik- Finally you will be mine.

Manik pulled her and made her sat on his lap so that she was straddling him.

Manik- I love you.

Nanz- I love you too baby.

They lean and kissed each other. The kiss was soft in the start but soon turned heated. Being out of breath, they broke the kiss.

Nanz- That was...

Manik- So good.

Nanz- So.

Manik- So?

Nanz- Tumhe apne room mein nahi jana?

Manik- You hurt me. I thought you want to spend time with me.

Manik said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart.

Nanz- I want to spend sometime with my family. You know.

Manik cupped her face.

Manik- I know.

They kissed again.

Manik- I better get going before I loose control.

Nandini laughed and got up from his lap. He stood up and went to the door with Nandini behind him. He opened the door and went out.

Manik- Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

He went away. She messaged her family to come to her room. She closed the door and started arranging her things in the room. The door bell rang. She opened the door. Her family was there. She motioned them to come inside. Everyone came and settled in the room.

Avantika- Everything ok, jaan? Tumne hum sab ko achanak yaha bulaya...

Arjun- Yeah. You are ok, right?

Nanz- I am ok. I called you to spend sometime with you guys before wedding.

Arohi- Aww.

Avantika- Come here.

Nandini went and sat beside Avantika. Avantika caressed her hair.

Nanz- I am going to miss you guys.

Avantika- Hey! don't cry...

Nanz- I can't.

Arjun came and hugged her.

Nanz- I will miss teasing bhai.

Arjun- You can still tease me. And we will be living in the Mumbai only. So we can meet whenever we want.

Nanz- I know.

Nandini spend her whole evening spending her moments and making memories with her family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------