Chapter 40

SUNDAY

It was 5p.m. Nandini was taking a shower in the bathroom. When she came out of the room, she saw a box wrapped in gift wrap. She went towards the bed and took the box.

Nanz- Ye box yaha kaha se aaya??

She opened the box to find a beautiful and stunning black dress. She also found a note in the box. She opened the note and read it....

Get ready in this dress. Surprise is waiting for you.😘

Nandini smiled reading the note.

Nanz- What's going on with him???

Nandini kept the note aside and took the dress, and stand in front of mirror. She changed into the dress. She styled her hair. She kept her makeup natural. She applied red lipstick to her lips. She wore black earrings and bracelet. She wore her black high heels. She take a look at herself in the full length mirror.

Nandini's dress

Hairstyle

She was admiring herself when her phone beeped with a message

She was admiring herself when her phone beeped with a message. She took her phone from the bed and opened to find Manik's message.

A car is waiting for you outside.😃

Nanz- Now I am definitely looking forward for this surprise.

She took her clutch and kept her phone in it. She went outside her mansion to find a car waiting for her. The driver opened the car door for her. Nandini settled in the car and car door closes. The driver sat in the driver's seat and started driving the car. After driving for some minutes, the car came to an halt. The driver opened the car door for her. Nandini got out of the car to find darkness around. The driver sat in the car and drove away.

Nanz- Oh hello!

Nandini sigh seeing the car gone.

Nanz- Yaha itna andhera kyu hai? It looks so creepy.