Chapter 27

Everyone settled on the dining table. There were various types of Indian dishes on the table.

Raj- Khaana toh kaafi tasty lag raha hai.

Cabir- Sahi kaha aapne uncle.

Mukti- Bhukkhad tujhe toh khaane se related sab kuch sahi hi lagta hai.

Nyonika- Mukti bechare ko tang mat karo.

Mukti- Mom aapko kis angle se ye bechara lagta hai.

Nyonika- Mukti...

Cabir- Mukti...

Mukti- Tujhe toh main baad mein dekh lungi.

Cabir- Ha ha dekh lena....

Everyone started their lunch talking about some random things. They were having a lot of fun when Manik's phone started ringing. Manik went from there to pick up the call. After sometime he came back.

Dhruv- Kya hua manik tu stressed kyu lag raha hai??

Manik- Guys 2 din mein humara concert hai Dubai mein.

Alia- Shit hum itni important cheez kaise bhool sakte hai.

Mukti- Main tickets book karwati hoon.

Jeevika- Abhi lunch kar lo. Baad mein sab kar lena.

Manik- Okay.

Everyone continued to have their lunch. After lunch, the Murthys and Thakkars went home. FAB5 started preparing for their concert.

Nyonika came to Manik and told him something. Manik nodded at her. He took his car keys and went from there.

Nandini was sitting in her room looking at the engagement pictures in her laptop. She was home alone as the ladies went to some saree shopping and the men to the golf club.

Nandini was so lost in herself that she didn't notice that someone entered her room. Her back was facing the door. That someone came and back-hugged her. Nandini startled for a minute but then relaxed.

Nanz- Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho Manik???

Nandini turned to face Manik.

Manik- Tumhe bura laga ki main jaa raha hoon???

Nanz- No no no aisa kuch nahi hai.

Manik- Toh tum itni upset kyu ho???

Nanz- It's just that ki main tumse mil nahi paungi.

Manik(smirking)- Toh tum ab mujhse ab dur nahi reh sakti.

Nanz- What?

Manik- Ya. Main tumse nahi milunga iss ka kya matlab hota hai??

Nanz- Chodo wo sab. Tum kab wapas aaoge?

Manik- Ek hafte baad.

Nanz- Hmm....

Manik- Don't be sad. Main tumhe roz phone karunga.

Nanz- You better be. Tumhari packing ho gayi.

Manik- No baaki hai.

Nanz- Toh tum yaha kya kar rahe ho go home and complete your packing.

Manik- Packing baad mein abhi mujhe apni fiance ke saath time spend karna hai.

Manik pulled her towards him and both were cuddling to each other on the bed.

Manik- Main chalta hoon.

Nanz- Okay.

Manik- Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Manik gave her a long kiss on lips and left from there.

Nanz- I am going to miss you.

Nandini smiled to herself. She got up and went to the kitchen. At night she had dinner with her family and went back to bed. The day came to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

Manik is going. Ab dekhte hai wo dono ek dusre ko kitna miss karte hai.

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤