Chapter 49

(Nandini's outfit in the media box.)

As the sun peeped through the curtains, it disturbed Nandini's sleep. She opened her eyes to find herself cuddled with Manik. He was sleeping. She smiled. She kissed his cheeks. She got out of his arms and went to the bathroom.

She did her morning stuff and brushed her teeth. She splashed water on her face and wiped it with a hand towel. She went out of the bathroom and took out her clothes for the day. She took her clothes and went to the bathroom. She kept her clothes aside. She took a hot shower and washed her hair. After showering, Nandini dried her body. She got dressed in outfit. She went out of the bathroom to find Manik still sleeping.

Nanz- Manik get up.

No response.

Nanz- Manik...

Manik- Hmm....

Nanz- Get up.

Manik- 5 minutes.

She went near him and shook him.

Nanz- No 5 minutes. It's already late.

Manik sat up on the bed and stretched his arms. Manik got out of the bed.

Manik- Time kya hua hai??

Nanz- It's 10' o clock.

Manik went inside the bathroom while Nandini stand in front of the dressing table drying her hair with a hairdryer. Nandini kept her hair down. She kept her makeup natural. She wore her accessories. After sometime, Manik came out of the bathroom in just a towel. Nandini immediately turned around.

Nanz- Manik....

Manik- What? Am I affecting you??

Manik whispered in her ear.

Nanz- Aisa kuch nahi hai.

Manik- Really?

Manik kissed her neck. Nandini shivered with the touch.

Nanz- Yeah!!!

Manik turned Nandini to face him.

Manik- You are blushing...

Nanz- No.

Manik- Yes.

Nanz- No.

Manik- Yes.

Nanz- No.

Manik- Yes.

Manik- No.

Nanz- Yes.

Nandini bit her tongue.

Manik- Gotcha.

Nandini blushed more. Manik kissed her cheeks. Nandini pushed Manik.

Nanz- Get ready.

Manik- As you say mam.

Manik took his clothes and went to the bathroom. After changing, Manik came out of the bathroom. He was dressed in black jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt and a black leather jacket. He stood behind Nandini in front of the mirror. He gelled his hair. Nandini wore her shoes. Both got ready.

Manik- Let's go and eat something.

Nanz- Yeah.

They both went out of their hotel room. They went to the restaurant of their hotel. They took a seat on a table. They ordered their brunch.