Chapter 23

As the sun peeped through the curtains disturbing Nandini's sleep. She opened her eyes but soon closed them due to sunlight. She again opened her eyes and sat on the bed with her head resting on the headboard. She remembered her kiss with Manik. She blushed.

Nanz- I kissed Manik. OMG!!! I like him so much. God this guy will make me crazy one day.

She took her cellphone and saw a Good Morning message from Manik. She replied to the message.

She got out of her bed and went to the washroom. She brushed her teeth and did her morning business. She took a bath and came out wearing her bathrobe. She went to her closet and changed into her business attire. She tied her hair in a ponytail and applied light makeup. She wore her heels. She took her office bag and went downstairs.

She came and sat on the dining table.

Nanz- Good morning.

All- Good morning.

Nandini served herself some orange juice and a brown bread sandwich.

Arohi- Tumne Manik ke liye koi gift kharida????

Nanz- No.

Avantika- You should gift him something.

Nanz- I know. I'll buy something for him.

Arjun- Sham ko party hai bhuli to nahi na.

Nanz- Main kaise bhul sakti hoon. Ots important party for Manik.

Arjun & Abhi- Oh!!! Manik ke liye important hai.

Nanz- Mera wo matlab nahi tha.

Abhi- Tera jo bhi matlab tha hum samaj gaye.

Arjun- Aaj kal humari Nandini kuch zyada hi manik-manik nahi kar rahi.

Arohi- Maine bhi notice kiya hai...

Nanz- Mumma!!!

Avantika- Meri jaan ko pareshan karna band karo. Waise Manik kaafi care karta hai teri.

Nanz- Ab aap bhi.

Avantika- Main toh fact bata rahi hoon.

Nanz- Waise Abhi mami-mama kab aa rahe hai??

Abhi- Wo next week aa rahe hai....

Nanz- Ok.

After breakfast, everyone went to their respective works. Nandini completed her work. It was lunch time, she went to mall to buy a gift for Manik. She got a perfect gift for him. She went back to her office.

At 5p.m. Nandini went home. She went to her room and kept Manik's gift aside. She went to the kitchen and ate something. She came back to her room and went to her closet. She picked her gown for tonight and kept it on the bed along with matching heels.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She came out of the bathroom and dried her hair. She kept her eyes smoky. She applied some light makeup according to her smoky eyes. She applied red lipstick. She then changed into her gown. She styled her hair and then wore her heels. She wore the earrings Manik gave her.

Arohi came to her room ready for the party.

Arohi- My my... Aaj toh manik kaafi distract hone wala hai.

Nanz- Bhabz!!!

Nandini was blushing.

Arohi- Ab toh unka naam sunkar hi aap blush karne lagti hai.

Nanz- Aisa kuch nahi hai.

Arohi- Jaisa tum kaho. Chalo sab niche wait kar rahe hai.

Nanz- Ha.

Nandini took her clutch and kept her phone in it. She took Manik's gift with her. They went downstairs.

Abhi- Wo manik ka gift hai tere haathon mein.

Nanz- Ha.

Arjun- Kya hai gift mein??

Avantika- Tum logo ko kyu janna hai??

Abhi- Aise hi.

Avantika- Aise waise kuch nahi. Chalo late ho raha hai.

All- Ya.

They went outside and settled in their cars and the car drove to Malhotra mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤