Chapter 24

Malhotra mansion:-

Nandini and her family reached the mansion. They went inside and were greeted by Manik's family.

Arohi- The decoration is amazingly done Jeevika.

Jeevika- Thank you.

Nyonika- Nandini you are looking totally stunning.

Nanz- Thanks aunty.

Nyonika- Aunty? Call me Mom now.

Nanz- Ok Mom.

Raj- Call me dad.

Nanz- Ok dad.

Nyonika- That's good.

Nandini then went to her friends. She was searching for Manik but he was no where to be seen. Cabir noticed this.

Cabir- NandiniJi aapki nazar jise dhoondh rahi hai na wo apne kamre mein ready ho raha hai.

Nanz- Umm....

Mukti- I see a gift.

All looked at the gift in Nandini's hand.

All- Oh!!!

Mukti- Come...

Nanz- Where?

Mukti- Bhai ke room mein.

Nanz- Kyu?

Mukti- I know tum bhai ko ye gift akele mein dena chahti ho.

Mukti showed Nandini, Manik's room and then left from there. Nandini knocked on the door. She heard a come in, so she went inside.

She went inside to find Manik setting his hair with his hands. He looked at her through mirror.

Manik- Hey!!!

Nanz- Hi!!!!

He turned around to look at her. He looked at her from head to toe..

Manik- You look really gorgeous.

Nanz- Thanks. You don't look bad yourself.

They smiled at each other.

Nanz- I have a gift for you...

Manik- Gift ki kya zaroorat hai...

Nanz- I just wanted to buy gift for you. Here...

She handed him the gift. Manik took the gift from her and sat on the bed. Nandini sat beside him. Manik opened the gift and was stunned to see the gift.

Nanz- Tumhe stars bohot pasand haina...

Manik- Its really beautiful. Let's try it.

Manik switched off the lights and switch on the lamp. The room was surrounded with the stars reflecting from the lamp in the whole room.

 The room was surrounded with the stars reflecting from the lamp in the whole room