Chapter 13

Next morning‚ Nandini woke up and saw a Good Morning message from Manik. She replied and went to the bathroom. She did her morning stuff and took a shower.

After shower she came out of the bathroom and went to her closet. She got dressed in her office wear. She kept her hair open. She applied kohl to her eyes and lip gloss to her lips. She wore her office heels.

She took some important files and kept them inside her bag

She took some important files and kept them inside her bag. She took her bag and went downstairs. She had breakfast with her family and went to her office.

She reached her office and went to her cabin. Her P.A. followed her behind.

Nanz- Mujhe wo delhi wale project ki file lakar do.

P.A.- Yes mam.

Her P.A. left from her cabin. Nandini got busy in her work. Her P.A. came back and handed the file to Nandini and left. Nandini engrossed herself in work. Someone knocked on the door.

Nanz- Come in....

Avantika came inside her cabin. Nandini saw her mother and stood up.

Nanz- Mom aap yaha?? Kuch kaam tha???

Avantika- Main wo Pune mein jo nayi hotel ke project ki meeting ke liye jaa rahi hoon. Wanna join????

Nanz- Sure.

Nandini packed her stuff. She took her bag and went behind Avantika. They settled in the car and drove away. They reached the place. Nandini looked out to see that they are at Manik's office.

Nanz- Mom yaha???

Avantika- Manik iss project ko handle kar raha hai. So meeting yahi hogi na...

Nanz- Oh!!

They got down from the car and went inside the building. They reached the reception.

Avantika- We are here for a meeting...

Receptionist- Mrs. Avantika Murthy right???

Avantika- Yes...

Receptionist- This way mam....

The receptionist took them to the conference room. Others were present there except Manik. Everyone settled in their seat and were discussing about the project when the door opened and Manik came inside the conference room....

Manik looked at Nandini and smiled and Nandini did the same. He started his presentation about the project. Nandini was impressed to the see the businessman side of Manik. The way he express his views‚ his confidence.

The meeting got over. Manik shook hands with the people present in the conference room. Now only Manik‚ Nandini‚ Avantika and Raj were left in the conference.

Avantika- Manik I am proud of you.

Manik- Thank you aunty.

Avantika- I was thinking ki agar Nandini iss project pe tumhare saath kaam kar sakti hai. Its a good opportunity for her.

Manik- Sure.

Avantika- Nandini??

Nandini- Mujhe koi problem nahi hai mom.

Raj- Great then.

Manik- Dad hum sab friends soch rahe the ki engagement ke baad sab kahi ghumne chale. So we are going to Lonavala.

Avantika- That's good.

Raj- Manik come on. Take nandini out for a lunch.

Manik- Sure dad.

Raj- Nandini tum free ho na beta???

Nanz- Yes uncle.

Avantika- Toh main chalti hoon. Bye.

Raj- I'll drop you to your car.

Manik- Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Now only Manik and Nandini were left inside the conference room.

Manik- Come lets go to my cabin. I have something important. Uske baad chale??

Nanz- Sure. Tum apna kaam khatam kar lo.

They went to his cabin. Manik went to his chair and started his work on laptop.

Manik- Nandini betho.

Nandini sat on the couch in the cabin. Manik was working on his laptop fully concentrated on his work. Nandini looked at his cabin. She then looked at Manik who was engrossed in his work. She smiled looking at him. She was admiring him. Manik finished his work and got up.

Manik- Chale???

Nanz- Ya....

They both went out for their lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

Kaisa laga????

I know thoda boring tha but don't worry next chapter achcha hoga.

Check out my new story "My Lost Cinderella".

It is a manan story.

Vote & comment.

Follow me.

Love you.