Chapter 11

As the sun peeped through the curtains disturbing Nandini's sleep. She stretched her arms yawning. She got out of her comfy bed and made her way to the bathroom.

She after taking a bath came out of the bathroom. Her phone pinged with a message.

Manik- Good morning!

Nandini smiled seeing the message.

Nandini- Good morning:-)

She kept her phone aside and went inside her walk-in closet. She got dressed in a black pencil skirt which reached her knees with a cream shirt. She wore her black heels. She put her hair in a ponytail. She applied kohl to her eyes and lip gloss to her lips.

After she was ready‚ she took her bag and went downstairs. She saw her family on the dining table.

Nanz- Good morning!!!

All- Good morning....

She sat on the chair beside Abhi....

Arohi- Nanz baby your outfit for Soniya's wedding is ready.

Nanz- Thanks bhabz.

Arohi- Your welcome.

Avantika- Aaj sab ghar jaldi aa jana. Today is Soniya's wedding. We have to go.

All- Ok.

They continued their breakfast.

Abhi- Nandini kal tumhe neend kaisi aayi???

Nanz- Jaisi roz aati hai.

Abhi- No I mean you know Manik ke baare mein sapne and all.

Nandini blushed hearing his comment.

Nanz- Shut up Abhi.

Abhi- Oh!!! Someone's blushing.

He smiled mischievously at Nandini.

Nanz- Teri girlfriend aane de phir main tujhe batati hoon.

Abhi- Tab ka tab dekhenge.

After finishing their breakfast everyone left for their respective works.

Nandini reached her office. Her colleagues greeted her for her Roka. She thanked them and went to her cabin.

At 5p.m. Nandini finished her work and went to home. She came home and straight away went to her room. She kept her bag aside and sat on the bed to relax herself. Arohi came and gave her the outfit and left after telling her to get ready.

Nandini got up and went to the bathroom. She took a shower and came out in her bathrobe. She dried her hair. She changed into her outfit.

 She changed into her outfit