Chapter 17

After completing their coffee, they went back to the theatre room to wake their friends up. After waking them up, everyone went to freshen up. The rain has stop long ago and the sky was clean.

Others were having coffee sitting in the balcony along with Manik and Nandini.

Nanz- So guys sham ka kya plan hai???

Cabir- Ab tak kuch nahi.

Mukti- Ya guys kuch karte hai na. Baarish bhi ruk gayi hai.

Alia- Guys I have an amazing plan.....

She said grinning at others.

Manik- Aur wo kya hai???

Alia- Barbeque and bonfire.

Others looked at each other and smiled.

Navya- Awesome.

Abhi- You girls prepare for the barbeque.

Cabir- We need wood for bonfire.

Manik- Ya. But dry wood dhoondh na hard hoga. Kyunki aaj baarish huyi thi.

Dhruv- Guys and girls lets start the work.

Everyone left from there. The boys went out to search wood for bonfire. The girls went to the kitchen and started preparing for the barbeque.

After sometime, the boys came with the wood. They set the wood for bonfire. Manik took the barbeque grill outside. The girls changed their dresses in casual. When Nandini came out, Manik's jaw dropped. He was staring at nandini. Cabir came and stood beside him. He observed manik for a minute and whispered to him.

Cabir- Muh band kar nahi toh makkhi chali jayegi.

Manik came out of his trance and coughed a little. He went to join others without looking at Cabir while Cabir just smirked seeing Manik's reaction. He went behind Manik.