Chapter 46

Today was the day they were leaving for London. They have their flight. Everyone met at the airport. After their immigration and checking they went inside. Manik and Nandini were sitting besides each other in the flight. They put their seatbelts as announced.

Manik- You sleepy???

Nanz- Yeah!!!

Manik- Sleep.

Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Manik rested his head on hers and closed his eyes. They were looking so adorable sleeping like this. Their friends have a big smile on their faces seeing them.

They woke up after few hours.

Nanz- I am getting bored...

Manik- Let's watch a movie.

They watched 'The Notebook'. After the movie, they had their food.

After some more hours, they reached London. Mostly they slept in their whole flight. They landed in London. After that they went out of the airport to find media surrounding it.

Alia- Oh God! This media people....

Mukti- Why can't they let us stay in peace.

Manik- Let's go guys.

Manik kept his hand on Nandini's back guiding her to the limo ignoring the media. The media were crazy to see the new hottest couple 'Manik & Nandini' together.

They reached the limo. Everyone settled inside.

Nanz- Guys, tum logo ka concert kab hai???

Alia- 2 din baad...

Nanz- Oh!!!

They reached their hotel. They got out of their car. They went to their rooms after getting their room card. Manik opened the door of their room. Nandini followed behind him.

Nanz- It's nice.

Their luggage came. They kept their luggage aside. Nandini was looking around the room.

Nanz- It's cold here.

Nandini said rubbing her palms to get some heat. She was looking out of the window. Manik came and back-hugged her.

Manik- Then I will keep you warm.

Nanz- How???

Manik- Cuddling with you.

Nanz- Aww...

Nandini turned and encircled her arms around his neck while Manik wrapped his arms around her waist.

Nanz- I want to confess something...

Manik- Go on...

Nanz- You are one of the best thing that happened to me.

Manik- I feel the same for you.

Their lips touched. They kissed each other passionately. The kiss turned hot. They both ended up on the couch making out. They broke the kiss.

Manik started kissing her neck. He kissed her shoulder. Nandini pulled him by his neck and kissed his lips. Their hot moment was broken by the ringing of phone.

They both sat up on the couch. Manik took his phone out of his pocket. Cabir was calling. Manik picked up the call.

Manik- Bol?

Cabir- Na hi na hello... Sidha bol...

Manik- Cabir...

Cabir- Manik...

Manik- Phone kyu kiya???

Cabir- Hum log dinner ke liye bahar jaane ka plan kar rahe hai...

Manik- Dinner mein abhi bohot time hai...

Cabir- Main puch raha hoon ki tum dono aaoge...

Manik- Hum aayenge.

Cabir- Okay. So???

Manik- So...

Cabir- Kya kar rahe the tum dono? Kiss? Make out? Kya phir...

Manik cut the call without hearing anything further.

Nanz- Kya hua???

Manik- Nothing. Just cabir...

Nanz- I am going to take a nap. You coming?

Manik- Yeah!!

They both went and laid on the bed. Nandini kept her head on his chest while Manik embraced her in his arms. They both sleep cuddling to each other.

Nandini's eyes fluttered and opened. She looked beside and found Manik sleeping like a baby hugging her. He looked adorable. She kissed his cheeks. Manik opened his eyes.

Nanz- You were awake???

Manik- Yeah. Were you taking advantage of me while I was sleeping??

Nanz- No ways...

Manik- Then what were you doing???

Nanz- I was admiring my handsome fiance.

Manik- Oh! I see...

Nandini got out of the bed. Manik followed doing the same thing.

Manik- Get ready. We all are going out for dinner.

Nanz- Okay.

She took her clothes from her bag and went inside the bathroom. She took a hot shower and got changed in her outfit. She came out of the bathroom. After she came, Manik went inside the bathroom to shower.

She combed her hair and kept them down. She applied a little bit of make up. She wore earrings and bracelet. She wore her heels. She was ready to go.