Chapter 54

(Nandini's outfit and hairstyle for haldi ceremony in the media box.)

Nandini got up the next morning and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. After taking the shower, she came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. A knock came on the door. She opened the door to find her girl friends there. They came inside and locked the door.

Navya- Lets get you ready for today's function.

They made Nandini sit on the chair in front of the dressing table. Mukti dried Nandini's hair with the blow dryer. After drying her hair, she started styling her hair. She braided some parts of her hair and also style it with a flower crown. Navya went to check the preparations for the haldi ceremony.

Alia- Mukti the hairstyle looks amazing.

Mukti- Really?

Alia- Yeah!!!

Nanz- Show me na...

Alia clicked the photo of her hairstyle and showed it to her.

Nanz- Thank you Mukti.

Mukti- Apni bhabhi ke liye msin itna toh kar hi sakti hoon.

Alia- Chalo ab tumhara makeup karte hai.

Nanz- Keep it natural.

Alia- Okay babes.

Alia and Mukti started doing her makeup. Mukti applied blusher to her cheeks while Alia was doing her eye makeup. After the makeup was done, Alia applied pink lipstick to her lips.

Alia- Okay?

Nanz- Yeah!!!

Navya came into the room.

Navya- You guys did a good job.

Alia & Mukti- We know.

They laughed.

Navya- Nanz, tum apni outfit change kar lo. Aur tum dono chalo. Manik ki haldi start hone wali hai. Nanz hum tumhe baad mein lene aayenge.

Nanz- Okay.

The three left Nandini in her room. Nandini got up from the chair and went towards the bed where her outfit for the function is kept. She removed her robe and wore her outfit. She went to the dressing table. She wore her earrings and bangles.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Soon the girls came and took her for haldi ceremony. The place was beautifully decorated.

Nandini's family came towards them

Avantika- You look beautiful.

Nanz- Thanks mamma.