Chapter 28

Next day,Nandini got ready and went to Malhotra mansion to meet Manik. She reached the mansion and went inside. Fab4 and Navya were sitting in the living room. Mukti saw her.

Mukti- Hey Nanz!!

Nanz- Hey Mukti!! Hi guys...

All- Hi...

Alia- Manik se milne aayi ho???

Nanz- Umm....

Cabir- Ab toh pakka Manik se hi milne aayi ho. Laila aayi hai apne Majnu se milne.

Navya- Cabir pareshaan mat karo usse.

Nanz- Waise Manik kaha hai??

Dhruv- Wo apne room mein packing kar raha hai...

Nanz- Tumhari flight kab hai??

Mukti- Kal subah ki flight hai. Aur wo bhi early morning.

Navya- Jao.

Nanz- Kaha?

Navya- Jisse milne aayi ho usse toh milkar aao.

Cabir- Don't do any hanky-panky. I don't want to become a uncle soon.

Nandini was blushing furiously.

Nanz- Go to hell!!!

She started walking up the stairs to Manik's room.

Cabir- Address toh batati jao.

Others laughed seeing their conversation. Nandini turned and glared at Cabir. Cabir gave her a flying kiss.

Nandini reached Manik's room. The room door was open. She peeped inside to find Manik folding his clothes and keeping it in his bag. Nandini cleared her throat to gain his attention. Manik turned to look at her.

Manik- Hey!!! Tum yaha?

Nanz- Kya ab main apne fiance se milne bhi nahi aa sakti...

Manik- Arey! Mera wo matlab nahi tha...

Nanz- I was just kidding.

Manik- Tum office nahi gai??

Nanz- Main thodi der baad jaungi. Tumhari packing ho gayi.

Manik- Almost. Tum betho.

Nandini sat on his bed. She saw Manik packing his stuff. After packing, Manik came and sat on the bed in front of her.

Nanz- Main 2 din baad delhi jaa rahi hoon. Apni cousin ki wedding mein.

Manik- Okay.

Nanz- I am going to miss you.

Manik(smirking)- Really?

Nanz- Manik...

Manik- Nandini...

Nanz- Stop it.

Manik- Maine kya kiya??

Nanz- Stop teasing me. Niche cabir aur upar tum mujhe tease kar rahe ho...

Manik- Ok ok nahi tease karunga ab... I'll miss you too....

Nanz- Call me when you reach.

Manik- Ok.

She hugged him. Manik hugged her back.

Manik- Kya hua nandini???

Nanz- Nothing. I just wanted to hug you.

They broke the hug. Manik lean forward and captured her lips in his. Nandini was shocked at first but soon responded to the kiss. The kiss was passionate. They conveyed their feelings through this kiss.

As they were kissing Nandini fell on bed with manik on top of her. They broke the kiss. They were looking at each other with a big smile on their face.

Manik- I really like you nandini.

Nanz- I like you too. I want to ask you a question. Tum mujhe Nandini kyu bulate ho. Sab mujhe Nanz bulate hai??

Manik- Because I like your name. If you want I can give you a personal nickname.

She blushed. Manik again kissed her. They broke the kiss. Manik kissed her both cheeks, eyes and forehead.

Manik laid on his back and pulled Nandini towards him. They both talked for some time in the same position. Nandini got a call from office.

Nanz- I need to go.

Manik- Sham ko free ho?

Nanz- Ha. Kyu??

Manik- Dinner pe chalte hai.

Nanz- Okay.

Manik- Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Manik pecked her lips. Nandini went to her office while Manik went to his friends to discuss about their trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤