Chapter 33

Nandini came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. She saw that Arohi was dressed in a red saree with a black choli looking beautiful.

Nanz- Wow bhabz!!! You are looking beautiful.

Arohi- Thank you sweety. Now get ready fast.

Nandini changed into her outfit for Sangeet. (Outfit in the media box.) After that Arohi made Nandini's hair into a stylish bun. Nandini wore long earrings to compliment her outfit. She did a little bit of makeup. She wore her heels. Both Nandini and Arohi were ready.

Arohi- You are looking stunning....

Nanz- You too.

Arohi- Let's click some selfies.

Arohi and Nandini clicked some selfies. They also clicked individual pictures of each other. Their photo session was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Nandini opened the door to find her brothers.

Arjun- You guys ready?

Nanz- Yes.

Arjun and Abhi went inside Nandini's room. They complimented both the beautiful ladies. Four of them clicked a lot of photos together. After that they went down for the Sangeet function.

Nandini went to her mom.

Nanz- Mom aap kaha thi? Main aapko kabse dhoondh rahi hoon?

Avantika- Kyun?

Nanz- Wo apne mujhe jo designer saree kharidne ko kaha tha wo main lekar aayi hoon. Mere room main hai.

Avantika- Actually main reception ki jo meri saree thi wo ghar par hi bhul aayi. Lekin ab koi tension nahi hai.

Nanz- Ya.

Nandini went from there to her other cousins.

Cousin 1- Hey di....

Nanz- Hey!!!

Cousin 2- So jiju ka concert kab hai???

Nanz- Kal hai...

Cousin 3- Great. Hum unka concert enjoy kar payenge.

Cousin 1- Ya. Kal ka din gap hai shaadi se pehle.

Abhi called Nandini. Nandini excused herself from her cousins and went to Abhi.

Nanz- Ha Abhi bolo???

Abhi- Hum abhi perform karne wale hai. Tum ready ho na?

Nanz- I am ready.

Abhi- Saare steps yaad hai na?

Nanz- Of course.

Their performance was announced by the host of the evening. Abhi and Nandini went to the dance floor. Arjun picked up his phone and started recording their performance.

Re lakk-dhak lakk-dhak jaatni ke
Haav bhaav mein teji
Re anpadh angadh jaat uthaye
Uske to nakhre ji
Wo likhi padhi
Wo laal chhadi
Wo hukam kare
Bas khadi khadi
Bohraya sa jaat kare
Hain ji, hain ji, hain ji!