Chapter 6

Today was the official meeting of Manik and Nandini. Both were happy but more nervous. FAB5 were also going to join the dinner along with Navya.

The day passed in a blink, at evening in MURTHY MANSION, Arohi was checking all the arrangements for dinner.

Arohi and Navya helped Nandini to get ready.(Nandini's outfit in media box.)

At 7p.m. the Malhotras along with FAB5 came. The Murthys greeted them and welcomed them inside the house. Everyone settled down in the living room.

Nyonika- Avantika, where's Nandini?

Avantika- Wo apne room main ready ho rahi ati hi hogi.

Arohi- Ati nahi mom aa gayi. See....

Everyone turned their attention to the staircase to find Nandini coming down while talking to Navya. Manik was again mesmerized by her beauty. Cabir saw Manik staring at Nandini.

Cabir whispering to Manik- Control karo thoda Manik baba.

Manik got his senses back and glared at cabir while cabir gave him a evil smile.

Nandini came and sat beside Avantika.

Jeevika- Nandini you are looking really beautiful.

Nanz- Thank you bhabhi.

Nyonika- Well so ab main topic pe aate hai.

Avantika- We don't want to force both of you. Its totally going to be your decision.

Raj- So I think tum dono akele mein baat karo. Clear your doubts and other things. And lets us know your decision.

Manik- Yes dad.

Arjun- Princess take Manik to your room to talk.

Nanz- Yes bhai.

Nandini and Manik both got up and Nandini gestured manik to follow her which manik did. They came to her room. There was awkward silence between them, manik broke the silence.