Chapter 29

At evening, Nandini came to her room from work. She went to the bathroom and took a hot relaxing shower. She changed into her night suit.

She was alone in the house as Arjun-Arohi went for dinner, Abhi went out with Mukti and Avantika along with Abhi's parents went to Pune to meet a close relative

Nandini was about to go downstairs to get her dinner when she heard some noise coming from the balcony. She got scared as she was home alone. She took a vase from the table and took small steps to the balcony.

Nanz(in mind)- God bacha lo. Kahi koi chor hua toh. Ye vase hi sarr par marungi.

Nandini opened the balcony door and went to the balcony. The sound was from below the balcony.

Nanz(in mind)- You can do it Nandini. You can do it.

She cautiously went to the railing of the balcony. She tightened her grip on the vase. She look down and her eyes widen.

Nanz- What the hell Manik!!!

Manik was climbing on a ladder to her balcony. He reached the balcony and went inside.

Manik- Hey!

Nanz- Tumhara hey gaya bhad mein. Tum kar kya rahe the?????

Manik- Main tumse milne aaya hoon.

Nanz- Aise ladder se...

Manik- Arey tum movies nahi dekhti. Ladka ladki se aise hi milne aata hai. Aur ladki ki family ko pata bhi nahi chalta.

Nanz- Manik tum darwaze se bhi aa sakte the na? You scared me..

Manik- Darwaze se aata toh sab tease karte....

Nanz- Tease toh tab karte na jab koi ghar pe hota...

Manik- Matlab???

Nanz- Main ghar pe akeli hoon. And tum aise chor ki tarah aaoge toh mujhe darr hi lagega na...

Manik- Oh!

Nanz- Aage se please yaha se mat aana.

Manik- But its romantic! Romeo bhi toh Juliet se aise hi milne aaya tha...

Nanz- Tumhe romantic cheez karni hai toh kuch aur karo ye nahi. Aur hum Romeo-Juliet nahi hai. Hum Manik aur Nandini hai. Aur rahi baat romantic way se aane ki toh Tum uss window se aana next time.

Manik- Pure plan pe pani fela diya. Thik hai next time window se aaunga. Waise tum ye vase lekar kyu khadi ho???

Nanz- Chor ko marne ke liye tha.....

Manik- Oh!!!

Nanz- Ab chalo andar.

They both went inside her room. Nandini locked her balcony door. She kept the vase on the coffee table.