Chapter 26

(Surili and Vikram Thakkar- Abhi's parents)

--------------------------------------------------------

As the sun peeped through the curtains Nandini's sleep was disturbed as the sun rays fall on her face disturbing her sleep. She opened her eyes and got up stretching her arms. She went to the balcony and inhaled some fresh air. She thought about her first date which was 2 weeks ago.

Today was Sunday, Murthys were invited for lunch at Malhotra mansion.

Nandini went back to her room and checked her phone to find Manik's message. It has become a habit. Manik daily sent her good morning and good night messages. Nandini kept her phone aside and went to the bathroom.

Nandini took a bath and came out wearing a bathrobe. She dried her hair with the hair dryer. After that she went to her closet and took out a dress. She changed into the dress and came out of the closet.

 She changed into the dress and came out of the closet

She straightened her hair and left them open. She applied kohl to her eyes. She applied her mascara. After that she applied nude lipstick on her lips. She wore her accessories. She sprayed some perfume. She looked at the clock to find it's 11a.m. They were suppose to leave at 12p.m. She only have one hour left.

She wore her heels. She took her clutch and kept her phone, money and lip gloss in it. She went downstairs.

Nanz- Good morning.

Arjun- It's nearly afternoon sleeping beauty.

Nanz- Whatever.

She took a apple and ate it. Arohi gave her a glass of orange juice as Nandini missed her breakfast. After drinking it, Nandini sat in the living room with her family. They had some family time. Abhi's parents were also there.

Soon it was 12, everyone left for Malhotra mansion. They reached Malhotra mansion. The Malhotras and FAB5 welcomed them. Everyone was settled in the living room.

Vikram- Sorry Manik beta hum Roka aur Engagement mein nahi aa sake.

Manik- It's okay uncle.

Surili- Avantika Di apne humari princess ke liye prince charming dhoondha hai.

Both Manik and Nandini were a little bit embarrassed by her comment.

Raj- Manik tumhari younger clan ko upar le jao.

Avantika- Tum log humare beech bore ho jao ge

Arjun- Chalo hum upar chalte hai.

The younger clan went to the hangout place in Malhotra mansion. Everyone settled down.

Cabir- Arjun bhai aap toh shaadi ke baad Nandini ko bohot miss karoge na

Arjun- Bilkul bhi nahi.

Nanz- Haaw bhai!!! So mean.

Arjun- Arey main tujhse roz milne aunga bas.

Nanz- Better.

Dhruv- So manik ajr nandini humne suna hai aaj kal late night talks kaafi ho rahi hai.

Manik- Buddy tu apne kaam se kaam rakh.

Mukti- Bhai very bad.

Alia- Nandini humne wo gift dekha jo tumne manik ko diya tha.

Arohi- Wo gift toh maine bhi nahi dekha.

Mukti- Bhabz mere phone mein photo hai.

Mukti showed the picture of Nandini's gift(lamp) to Arjun and Arohi.

Arjun- Waah behena!!! Badi romantic ho gayi hai tu.

Nanz- Shut up bhai.

Manik- And tum sab ko hum dono hi dikhte ho tease karne ke liye.

Cabir- Tum dono ko tease karne mein jo maza aata hai wo aur kisi cheez mein nahi aata.

Nanz- Huh!!!

Manik- Cabir you are such a child.

Cabir- Hum mein kahin na kahin ek chota bachcha chupa hua hai.... Joh bada hone se inkar karta hai....

Nanz- How thoughtful!!!

Cabir- Thank you. Thank you.

Mukti- Oye joker!!! Bore mat kar yaar....

Cabir- Mukti I am hurt.

Cabir said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart.

Abhi- Cabir tu kaha musician ban gaya. Tujhe toh actor hone chahiye tha. Kitna drama karta hai ye.

Cabir- Ye compliment tha ya insult.

Viren- Tu samajdaar hai. Ab tak toh tu samaj gaya hoga.

They were called downstairs for lunch. They went down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

Aaj toh cabir ki sabne milke class li hai.

Guys 1k followers.🎉🎊

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤