Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

I wake up and look around. I'm laying on my bed, my guitar by my side. My alarm says its 12:30 am. I hear a light snore coming from my floor. I sit up and see Josh laying on his stomach asleep. I smile as I think about how we kissed a few hours ago. I roll my eyes at myself and nudge Josh with my foot.

"Josh wake up" I say.

"What's wrong?" He mumbles.

"Its almost 1 in the morning." I reply.

"Oh shit." He says. "Im sorry." He stands up and grabs his shoes and puts them on.

I laugh and walk toward my dresser.

"Where you going?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"To get ready for bed." I say laughing.

"Come walk me down."

"No!" I say pushing at his arm playfully.

"Please, Lauren?" He says giving me the puppy dog face.

"I don't have shoes on" I protest.

"I'll carry you."

He carries me piggyback style all the way to the lobby of my dorm building. We walk outside and he sets me down. I lean up against the wall. He steps closer and wraps his arms around my waist. I grab him by his shirt and pull him against me. We kiss and I slide my hands up his chest and around his neck pushing his face closer to mine. We kiss until we're both gasping for air.

"Tonight was one of the best nights I've ever had." He whispers.

"One of the bests?" I say looking up at him. I push myself closer to him.

He grins and says "Ok, the best."

"I like it when you smile." I say.

"I like it when you make me smile." He replies. I kiss him again. Its different then the other times. Slow but passionate. I pull back but our foreheads are still touching.

"Me too." I whisper.

(Sorry its short!! Ilyasm. The next chapter will be better (: )