Chapter 15

Josh's POV

We lay in bed for a couple hours. Listening to music, talking, watching a movie. Just hanging out. After being away from her for a week, it's nice to just be around here. Unfortunately I promised the rest of the cast that we would have dinner together.

"We should probably start getting ready for dinner." I say. She looks at me confused.

"What dinner?" She asks.

"I told the rest of the cast that we would have dinner together." I say. She frowns and tightens her grip around me.

"I wish we could just stay here." She says.

"We could." She thinks about it then shakes her head. She gets up and stretches.

"You already told them we would."

I take a shower while Lauren stands at the mirror doing her hair. She straightens it and braids part of it and pins it back. She dresses in a Sleeveless pink dress with patterns over it. It comes up above her knee and she looks gorgeous in it.

"I think that's my favorite dress that you have." I tell her. She blushes and says thank you.

I don't feel like dressing up so I just wear a plain white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans and a pair of brown nikes. We head toward the restaurant. When we get there everyone is already there waiting for us. Lauren says hi to the people she already knows then I introduce her to the ones she hasn't met, like Willow, Stanley, and Donald. She looks super enthused to see Willow.

Lauren sets between me and Jennifer. We all talk as we order. I'm talking to Stanley about starting filming on Mockingjay when I notice Jennifer and Lauren switch seats to where she is setting by Sam. I get curious and listen into there conversation. They're talking about Lauren's friend Sam. Stanley gets my attention again.

--------------------

Lauren's POV

Sam starts to talk to me so I switch seats with Jennifer.

"So what we're your favorite memories of Sam?" He asks me.

"Oh there's so many." I say with a laugh. I start to remember all the fun times me and Sam had together. "I remember this one time when I was 17 I really liked this boy that was older than me. He was like 18 or 19 and we talked for a while then we started dating, but after a few weeks he decided that I wasn't worth his time and he hooked up with this other girl at a party while we were still together. And the worst part was that he invited me to the party. I was looking for him and I saw him in the bedroom with her. I was devastated. I told sam and he automatically went to the party. He walked up to the guy, and Sam was 18 at the time and he got right into the college guys face, in the middle of the party and yelled at him. When the guy smarted off-" I pause laughing at the memory. "And Sam just hauled off and punched this guy in his jaw. He is out cold. Like passed out into a punch bowl" me and Sam both laugh. "And Sam had broken his hand too. We spent the whole night in the ER." I finish.

"He cared for you a lot" Sam says.

I nod. "Yeah, he did." I say. I feel my face get hot. "Will you excuse me." I am to Sam. He nods and says "of course" I step back from the table and walk outside. I look around and see a remote bench away from the restaurant. I set on it. I wrap my arms around myself and rock back and forth. I try to hold the tears back but I can't. I start crying so hard I'm sure that, even though there's no one around, everyone can here me. I've never cried this hard. Not even on the plane. I can't think or see straight. I don't notice when Liam walks over and wraps his arm around. I don't hear him tell me it will be OK. I don't feel anything.